• 101(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2014-09-14, 00:09)Sleuteltje Wrote:
(2014-09-13, 22:18)Basje Wrote: True, but it will not look as nice, as it will have a leading space!
I get your point. But it will solve my problem instantly. But if you don't want to change it, that is ofcourse your right!

(2014-09-13, 22:18)Basje Wrote: You path creation is not correct! Paths look like this:

plugin://net.rieter.xot/?action=listfolder&channel=chn_nos2010&channelcode=uzgjson&pickle=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%3d%3d

or better said:

action = Action to perform
channel = Channel name that is currently active
channelcode = Channel code that is currently active (1 channel could have more than 1 channel codes)
pickle = Base64 encode state object.

What you should do is: enable debug logging for XOT and look for these lines:

Code:
20140906 22:34:36 - [3692MB] DEBUG    - plugin.py            - 99   - Plugin Params: {'action': 'listfolder', 'pickle': '.........................?query=.............]

It contains the full query that should be used for that item.

I've tried this. This also does not work. The problem I think with this direct method is that PTVL needs to follow the same path as you normally do as if a person was starting up the addon. So these link work if i put them in favorites.xml, but don't work when i try to populate a channel with PTVL. I've also tried putting a link to the .: Populair :. within Super Favorites, and tried to rip from there, but no luck either.

So i have to type the path as if the user was following it: "plugin://whatever/path/you/click/".
So that's why the following link does work with your plugin:
""plugin://net.rieter.xot/Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl)/De Rijdende Rechter/". This will create a "De Rijdende Rechter" TV Channel succesfully within PTVL. But i would love to have a "Populair on NPO" TV Channel, but can't get PTVL to populate, since I can't match that no displaying character in a typable path. Or is there a way for me to type the non displaying character so PTVL know which path to take?

I hope you understand, i tried to be as clear as I could be Smile. If you don't understand, I can explain again in Dutch (pm), maybe that will help. Again, thank you Big Grin!

I use the '\a' for this. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_character for more information. You can get it by using the command
Code:
echo ^G > bel.txt
where ^G is CTRL+SHIFT+G. It should save it into the bel.txt. If you open that file with notepad++ you will see that np++ will show [bel] as a char. Hope this helps.[/code]
(2014-09-14, 00:37)Basje Wrote: I use the '\a' for this. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_character for more information. You can get it by using the command
Code:
echo ^G > bel.txt
where ^G is CTRL+SHIFT+G. It should save it into the bel.txt. If you open that file with notepad++ you will see that np++ will show [bel] as a char. Hope this helps.[/code]

Lol, the BEL character is from the good old fax telephone days so it seams. I've tried the steps you made and succesfully made a BEL character. Like you said, notepad++ shows BEL. I've copied the character in the plugin path, making the following plugin path:
"plugin://net.rieter.xot/Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl)/.: Populair :./" (BEL character does not show here in the forum ofcourse)

Unfortunatly this still does not work. I think that while the BEL character is in the path, there is no way for me to match it.

Which line of code is responsible for putting the BEL character there? That way i can alter it myself to a space character, and manually update this addon from here on out. Cause it's really frustrating I can't do what i want to do just because of one stupid character Tongue.

Thank you for thinking along! Smile

EDIT: Already found the code in chn_2010.py

Replaced the following lines:

Starting with Line 112 until line 147: (Replaced all /a with a space)
Code:
search = mediaitem.MediaItem(" .: Zoeken :.", "searchSite")
I must say i don't see any difference in the menu with a leading space or a BEL character. Maybe that's just me. But if there really isn't any difference, could you still possibly add this change?

And replaced line 168 with this:
Code:
title = ".: %s :." % (day)
This because i would also like to rip ".: Gisteren :." and when there is a date in the line the path changes every day ofcourse. So with just ".: Gisteren :." i can always go to ".: Gisteren :.".

I've tried to change that look only for "Vandaag", "Gisteren" and "Eergisteren", cause i didn't mind if there were still dates with the normal weekdays (maandag, dinsdag etc.), but when trying that, NPO wouldn't work anymore.

I can see why you would still want dates with Gisteren, Vandaag en Eergisteren. But if not, I would surely love a change for those labels ofcourse Smile.

EDIT 2:
Just thought of another idea. If a leading space does look differently then BEL on other XBMC's than mine, can't the same result be achieved with using codes? This will give it a strange character in the beginning which will not display as [B], but will make the text bold. It will make an even greater difference from the shows then it is now. You could also use a [color] tag.

Idea 2: Maybe you have a reason for not doing so, but you could also put all the shows in a folder called "Alle Series" or something. And that way have a shorter cleaner menu when you first click open Uitzendinggemist. Maybe users will even prefer it that way. I will, cause it will provide a less cluttered menu. And it makes things easier for my not-so-computer-savy dad Tongue.
(2014-09-14, 16:17)Sleuteltje Wrote:
(2014-09-14, 00:37)Basje Wrote: I use the '\a' for this. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_character for more information. You can get it by using the command
Code:
echo ^G > bel.txt

Lol, the BEL character is from the good old fax telephone days so it seams. I've tried the steps you made and succesfully made a BEL character. Like you said, notepad++ shows BEL. I've copied the character in the plugin path, making the following plugin path:
"plugin://net.rieter.xot/Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl)/.: Populair :./" (BEL character does not show here in the forum ofcourse)

Unfortunatly this still does not work. I think that while the BEL character is in the path, there is no way for me to match it.

Which line of code is responsible for putting the BEL character there? That way i can alter it myself to a space character, and manually update this addon from here on out. Cause it's really frustrating I can't do what i want to do just because of one stupid character Tongue.

Thank you for thinking along! Smile

EDIT: Already found the code in chn_2010.py

Replaced the following lines:

Starting with Line 112 until line 147: (Replaced all /a with a space)
Code:
search = mediaitem.MediaItem(" .: Zoeken :.", "searchSite")
I must say i don't see any difference in the menu with a leading space or a BEL character. Maybe that's just me. But if there really isn't any difference, could you still possibly add this change?

And replaced line 168 with this:
Code:
title = ".: %s :." % (day)
This because i would also like to rip ".: Gisteren :." and when there is a date in the line the path changes every day ofcourse. So with just ".: Gisteren :." i can always go to ".: Gisteren :.".

I've tried to change that look only for "Vandaag", "Gisteren" and "Eergisteren", cause i didn't mind if there were still dates with the normal weekdays (maandag, dinsdag etc.), but when trying that, NPO wouldn't work anymore.

I can see why you would still want dates with Gisteren, Vandaag en Eergisteren. But if not, I would surely love a change for those labels ofcourse Smile.

EDIT 2:
Just thought of another idea. If a leading space does look differently then BEL on other XBMC's than mine, can't the same result be achieved with using codes? This will give it a strange character in the beginning which will not display as [B], but will make the text bold. It will make an even greater difference from the shows then it is now. You could also use a [color] tag.

Idea 2: Maybe you have a reason for not doing so, but you could also put all the shows in a folder called "Alle Series" or something. And that way have a shorter cleaner menu when you first click open Uitzendinggemist. Maybe users will even prefer it that way. I will, cause it will provide a less cluttered menu. And it makes things easier for my not-so-computer-savy dad Tongue.

Let me just check this out a bit further. Could you create a change request on the XOT bitbucket issue list for me asking to perhaps change the BEL to something else?
Hello, im using openelec on my RPI and i have problem with fast forward/rewind on different channels, when i do it cause the image to freeze, but the sound is working fine. i cant even pause the stream this happens anway. any idea?
(2014-09-24, 12:47)krok Wrote: Hello, im using openelec on my RPI and i have problem with fast forward/rewind on different channels, when i do it cause the image to freeze, but the sound is working fine. i cant even pause the stream this happens anway. any idea?

It really depends on the type of streams. Some just don't handle fast forwarding as good as the other. There is now way of solving this. What streams do not pause nicely?
Hi Bas,

The last few days I can't access the channels related to 'kijk.nl'. Everything else works fine. When I select SBS6, NET5 or Veronica nothing happens.

Can you test this? If it's a specific problem, I'm happy to post some extra information. Can you look into it? Thanks in advance.
(2014-10-01, 15:44)Jarun Wrote: Hi Bas,

The last few days I can't access the channels related to 'kijk.nl'. Everything else works fine. When I select SBS6, NET5 or Veronica nothing happens.

Can you test this? If it's a specific problem, I'm happy to post some extra information. Can you look into it? Thanks in advance.

Someone already reported it. See here for a new test version: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...annels-not

If it works ok, I will make an official update.
(2014-10-01, 15:47)Basje Wrote:
(2014-10-01, 15:44)Jarun Wrote: Hi Bas,

Someone already reported it. See here for a new test version: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...annels-not

If it works ok, I will make an official update.

Thanks! I searched the forum, but I think I overlooked that someone already reported it. I will test the version tonight.
Thanks, it's working again Big Grin
I just wanted to say thank you for al your great work in this addon! I am using it for many years now and have a lot of pleasure of it!
(2014-10-26, 13:05)Larske Wrote: I just wanted to say thank you for al your great work in this addon! I am using it for many years now and have a lot of pleasure of it!

You're welcome. It kinda turned into a run away hobby. But I still enjoy doing it.
Hey. It would be really nice to have the streams added for the webcamstreams of the NPO radio channels. I like to watch radio on my tv (sorta) and just the audio with visualizer does not cut it... I know it is not strictly TV but it would be really nice.
(2014-11-10, 09:29)dspolleke Wrote: Hey. It would be really nice to have the streams added for the webcamstreams of the NPO radio channels. I like to watch radio on my tv (sorta) and just the audio with visualizer does not cut it... I know it is not strictly TV but it would be really nice.

I think I manually added the 3FM webcam. Is there an overview page for all these webcam streams?
(2014-11-10, 10:18)Basje Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 09:29)dspolleke Wrote: Hey. It would be really nice to have the streams added for the webcamstreams of the NPO radio channels. I like to watch radio on my tv (sorta) and just the audio with visualizer does not cut it... I know it is not strictly TV but it would be really nice.

I think I manually added the 3FM webcam. Is there an overview page for all these webcam streams?

Ik heb even gekeken naar de site van 3fm.. daar kan ik via http://www.3fm.nl/api/webcam/ de webcam openen. Maar of er een andere stream is?
Als ik de website van Radio2 probeer uit te pluizen kom ik nergens.
idem voor radio1

iets met een base64 PNGtje (al geloof ik dat ook niet helemaal, maar met de output van base64 -D - "<gencodeerde string>" kan ik alleen achterhalen dat er inderdaad een plaatje geladen wordt maar of dat iets met die stream te maken heeft.
De instellingen van de movies verwijzen me naar npoplayer.omroep.nl maar daar staat een redirect.. (naar uitzending gemist) welke op zijn beurt weer alleen de AUDIOstreams toont.

Ze gooien de boel hier en daar een beetje om.. want ik was eerst al op zoek gegaan op:
http://hosting.omroep.nl/streaming:lsapidocs
maar dat is een woud van dode links..

Maar goed. Als ik kan helpen dan graag.. Als je me kunt vertellen hoe ik die link toe kan voegen, graag.. Als die "gewoon standaard" toegevoegd kan worden.. Dan nog beter..
(2014-11-10, 12:01)dspolleke Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 10:18)Basje Wrote:

Ik heb even gekeken naar de site van 3fm.. daar kan ik via http://www.3fm.nl/api/webcam/ de webcam openen. Maar of er een andere stream is?
Als ik de website van Radio2 probeer uit te pluizen kom ik nergens.
idem voor radio1

iets met een base64 PNGtje (al geloof ik dat ook niet helemaal, maar met de output van base64 -D - "<gencodeerde string>" kan ik alleen achterhalen dat er inderdaad een plaatje geladen wordt maar of dat iets met die stream te maken heeft.
De instellingen van de movies verwijzen me naar npoplayer.omroep.nl maar daar staat een redirect.. (naar uitzending gemist) welke op zijn beurt weer alleen de AUDIOstreams toont.

Ze gooien de boel hier en daar een beetje om.. want ik was eerst al op zoek gegaan op:
http://hosting.omroep.nl/streaming:lsapidocs
maar dat is een woud van dode links..

Maar goed. Als ik kan helpen dan graag.. Als je me kunt vertellen hoe ik die link toe kan voegen, graag.. Als die "gewoon standaard" toegevoegd kan worden.. Dan nog beter..
The 3FM Webcam stream is already present. Others I can add manually, if you tell me the url's where they can be found.
  • 101(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7