• 125(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2017-09-04, 13:38)rytmisk Wrote: Any news on this? I am really really nrevous for this as Retrospect is the addon I use the most and the only good way to access Norwegian tv... I cross all fingers!!

Ketil

There is some progres, it seems that from a legal point of view, public stream cannot be considered to violate copyrights (but only if streamed, downloading does violate copyrights). Howerver, there is the little thing regarding the user agreement on most of the sites that prohibit playback of streams outside their own players. We are still looking into that.
Thanks for the heads up!! I hope this will be resolved soon!
And thanks for all your efforts!! It is really fantastic how you share your time and skills for free! I'd buy you a beer (or a full night) if I'd get the chance (and you like beer...)

Ketil
(2017-09-04, 13:59)Basje Wrote:
(2017-09-04, 13:38)rytmisk Wrote: Any news on this? I am really really nrevous for this as Retrospect is the addon I use the most and the only good way to access Norwegian tv... I cross all fingers!!

Ketil

There is some progres, it seems that from a legal point of view, public stream cannot be considered to violate copyrights (but only if streamed, downloading does violate copyrights). Howerver, there is the little thing regarding the user agreement on most of the sites that prohibit playback of streams outside their own players. We are still looking into that.

It might be a difference between public service services (like NRK, SVT) and commercial channels like TV4. If I stream TV4 through retrospect instead of their own website they don't get to show me any advertisements (which i assume they think is a bad thing). That would not be an issue with Public service
(2017-09-04, 14:22)rytmisk Wrote: Thanks for the heads up!! I hope this will be resolved soon!
And thanks for all your efforts!! It is really fantastic how you share your time and skills for free! I'd buy you a beer (or a full night) if I'd get the chance (and you like beer...)

Ketil

You can always donate some money for a beer
https://www.rieter.net/content/
Done!
(2017-09-04, 14:36)rytmisk Wrote: Done!

Donations for a beer are always welcome! Thanks for that.
I'm glad to hear some progress from you. I will cross my fingers that you can continue developing your addon.

As someone just said, this is the best and most useful addon in my Kodi setup. And I will donate for your effort.

I know you are currently not updating. But tonight I was trying watch the Swedish TV3 channel but Retrospect can't fetch the channel list anymore. Any ideas?
(2017-09-16, 02:39)Blarre72 Wrote: I'm glad to hear some progress from you. I will cross my fingers that you can continue developing your addon.

As someone just said, this is the best and most useful addon in my Kodi setup. And I will donate for your effort.

I know you are currently not updating. But tonight I was trying watch the Swedish TV3 channel but Retrospect can't fetch the channel list anymore. Any ideas?

Can you report it in the BitBucket issue tracker?
If you not continue developing this maybe you could release the latest source for someone else to continue the work.
But hopefully you will continue yourself.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
(2017-09-17, 14:23)Leatherface Wrote: If you not continue developing this maybe you could release the latest source for someone else to continue the work.
But hopefully you will continue yourself.

I hope to continu very soon Big Grin
(2017-09-16, 12:37)Basje Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 02:39)Blarre72 Wrote: I'm glad to hear some progress from you. I will cross my fingers that you can continue developing your addon.

Of course. What's the link again? Tongue
(2017-09-17, 17:28)Blarre72 Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 12:37)Basje Wrote:

Of course. What's the link again? Tongue

It is located here: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...tatus=open
(2017-09-16, 02:39)Blarre72 Wrote: I know you are currently not updating. But tonight I was trying watch the Swedish TV3 channel but Retrospect can't fetch the channel list anymore. Any ideas?

I just tested TV3 and I had no problems getting the lists of programmes or watching episodes. Which programme or initial letter are you trying to list?

(2017-09-17, 14:24)Basje Wrote: I hope to continu very soon Big Grin

This is great news, Bas! As others have said, Retrospect is the most useful addon to Kodi whatsoever. I also handed over some beer money. Smile
I know that you're currently not providing support for retrospect. However I have one question that I hope you can answer.

Everytime I start retrospect a warning about enabling channel updates pop's up. I can't enable these updates because the repository is down. Are there any lines that I could comment out in order to not get this warning?
(2017-09-18, 12:43)asplundj Wrote: I know that you're currently not providing support for retrospect. However I have one question that I hope you can answer.

Everytime I start retrospect a warning about enabling channel updates pop's up. I can't enable these updates because the repository is down. Are there any lines that I could comment out in order to not get this warning?

It has nothing to do with the Repository. Retrospect will open the "All Add-ons" folder from where you can enable all the Retrospect Channel add-ons
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7