• 35(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Great work guys Smile now everething is back and working again Smile and thanks for viasat sport also Smile

/Martin
http://www.pastebin.ca/1618109

This is the log hope it helpes

Kind Regards
Question 
I am using the Dutch XOT script, but now I am looking for this kind of script to watch Belgium television also.
Weet iemand waar ik zo'n script kan vinden? Of is het een kwestie van kanalen toevoegen aan het XOT script?
Hi All,

I am using the XOT-UZG with XBMC and I am very satisfied with it.
The only thing I don't like is that the commercial stations in the Netherlands currently use the stream format "mms://<filename>.wmv".

This is not a problem of the XOT-UZG plugin, but a problem of XBMC.

I submitted an issue on the XBMC trac site with a full debug log in which I've tried 3 different streams of this kind.

Can some of you guys give me some support and add a comment to the bug I've reported. This is because I tried already before to get this problem solved, but they didn't see the benefit of it.
So if you all add a comment to that trac issue, the XBMC development team, hopefully see the added value of solving this issue.

The trac issue is located here:http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7423#comment:1

Many thanks.
I've forgotten to tell you that those type of streams can't be played using the XOT-UZG plugin within XBMC.

Every time you get then a message like:
Error. Playlist playback aborted. Too many consecutive failed items.
or in dutch
Fout. Playlist afspelen afgebroken. Te veel onderbroken items.
Well, plugin working very nice, only 1 thing that bothers me, no GTST in the list of RTL, i tried to change the ch_rtl.py myself but that didn't work.. any one has a solution?

(GTST is missing in the main videomenu.xml from the rtl website Sad )
kool Wrote:Well, plugin working very nice, only 1 thing that bothers me, no GTST in the list of RTL, i tried to change the ch_rtl.py myself but that didn't work.. any one has a solution?

(GTST is missing in the main videomenu.xml from the rtl website Sad )

Did you ever try to use the update function of XOT? There was an update of the RTL channel at 31 august that fixed this. You can use the Autoupdate feature (contextmenu of XOT on channel list) or download it here: (http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/downloa...p&can=2&q=)
on XBMC skin Rapier the script: XOT-Uzg font/text isn't visible on most places.

I posted it also here .Because the skin for me has also other problems with script/plugins but got no responds.
tikkiew Wrote:on XBMC skin Rapier the script: XOT-Uzg font/text isn't visible on most places.

I posted it also here .Because the skin for me has also other problems with script/plugins but got no responds.
They should create a Rapier skin for it and then I can add it to the skinpack for XOT.
Spider Wrote:http://www.pastebin.ca/1618109

This is the log hope it helpes

Kind Regards

Awwwwww same problem here! latest SVN!

please fix i need my "red mijn vakantie" shot every week
joeblack2k Wrote:Awwwwww same problem here! latest SVN!

please fix i need my "red mijn vakantie" shot every week

There were some changes in the Plugin API that is breaking the Plugin version of XOT-Uzg. I will look into it. For now, just use XOT as a script (put it in the Scripts folder) and enjoy the nice interface and a working XOT.
en then without the skin "rapier"

it works .. Big Grin
Basje Wrote:Southpark won't work unless you are in the USA. I cannot do anything about that.

EDIT: I am working on 'Proxy support' so other ppls can enjoy these channels.

For Dutch viewers it has been possible to watch the southpark episodes through southpark.nl for a while now. Any chance you can alter the script so it works with southpark.nl too? I tried altering the original script, by just changing the URL's from southparkstudios.com to southpark.nl. The listing of the episodes worked again, but the streaming (obviously) doesn't. It's a shame I have no experience in python, otherwise I would of tried fixing it myself.

Would you be able to alter the script for us dutch viewers Basje?
watchout Wrote:For Dutch viewers it has been possible to watch the southpark episodes through southpark.nl for a while now. Any chance you can alter the script so it works with southpark.nl too? I tried altering the original script, by just changing the URL's from southparkstudios.com to southpark.nl. The listing of the episodes worked again, but the streaming (obviously) doesn't. It's a shame I have no experience in python, otherwise I would of tried fixing it myself.

Would you be able to alter the script for us dutch viewers Basje?

Already started working on it, but never got to finish it. But I will have another look at it.

EDIT: I can't seem to figure out the original URL for the RTMPE and the flashparameters. So it will take some time.
Sbs6 still doesn't work..

just hangs completly (after selecting a show)

either on xbmc windows (win7) on linux and linux-live
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7