• 4(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Thumbs Up 
Hello Bas,

I just installed uitzendinggemist 2.5.2.7z on the newest XBMC-SVN_2007-05-14_rev8943-T3CH.

It works great, both streams from ned 1,2 and 3 but also RTL !

keep up the good work !!
I'm using the latest version (2.5.2) but I encountered the following problem: sound and movie are not synchrone. Sound is a little bit earlier then the movie. It's not that bigga deal but it's still a bit annoying. So if you can fix it, great !!
Qwyrp Wrote:I'm using the latest version (2.5.2) but I encountered the following problem: sound and movie are not synchrone. Sound is a little bit earlier then the movie. It's not that bigga deal but it's still a bit annoying. So if you can fix it, great !!

That is not the script. Could be a stream problem, or a mplayer problem. But anyways, you can shift the audio delay via the Audio Menu during playback.
Basje Wrote:First: make sure you are using v2.5.2 build (2.5.0 en 2.5.1 had some issues).
Second: Did you by any chance rename any of the skin-folders? Don't do that. If no skin is found, it will use the default one which has all images included.

with the lastest version i encounter the same problem, and i didnt rename any of the files or folders...
PSiLOCyBe Wrote:with the lastest version i encounter the same problem, and i didnt rename any of the files or folders...

Please try the latest T3CH XBMC version. There is a lot of bugfixing going on in WindowXML and not all releases (such as Linksboks releases) contain them.
Smile 
Today I have tested the new beta with the talpa streams. It works perfect !

I must say you really made a nice and good working program.
i just love your script, use it alot! Is it possible to add http://www.pczapper.tv to the script? they've got some cool free movies on there...

anyway thanks again for this script!
aart Wrote:i just love your script, use it alot! Is it possible to add http://www.pczapper.tv to the script? they've got some cool free movies on there...

anyway thanks again for this script!
It is on my todo list. However, I am focussing on the NET5 & SBS6 parts of pczapper, because those are the main ones I am missing at the moment.

If you think there are more interesting things at pczapper.nl please let me know I will see what is possible.
Kudos to Basje!

Installed it yesterday and works like a charm.

Goed werk Bas!

Greets
H2Deetoo
I just released v2.7.0b1 on my website http://www.rieter.net/uitzendinggemist/

Here is the changelog:
  • Added: registration of all channels in their own chn_name.py
  • Removed: PMIII skin. Now defaults to Default
  • Added: SBS6 support (from pczapper.tv)
  • Added: Progressbar information while opening
  • Added: complete contextmenu support (used AMT for inspiration but changed a lot). Menu is triggered by the Info Key/Button
  • Changed: renamed skin xml files to uzg-windowname.xml ("uzg-" added)
  • Added: ClearityMod skin
  • Fixed: MC360 skin
  • Added: config.py with all config stuff
  • Added: controls.py with all control and window ID's
  • Changed: Joox download enabled. Defaults to Cache Dir and uses item name as filename.
  • Changed: moved first load of http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl from default.py to chn_nos.py and added cookie check to chn_nos.py.
  • Fixed: integer instead of float value to progressbar dialog (float is decrepated)
  • Fixed: Minor bug playing KK streams
  • Changed: logging now happens in the 'uzg.log' file in the script folder of UZG. The logfile from the previous session is named 'uzg.old.log'.
  • Added: MultiLine Logger Class with Exception Handling
  • Changed: NOS Search now accepts multiple characters.

Please remove any older version and read the readme.txt for further instructions (like where to put the password/username for the Talpa/Tien channel)
Hey,
I downloaded the v2.7.0b1 of uitzendinggemist and when I copy the uitzendinggemist folder to my scripts directory and run it, it just saya "Loading Configuration" and nothing happens. The xbox is already connected to the internet, and tested working. What might be the problem?

Thanks.
Fantastic Smile
Sugi123 Wrote:Hey,
I downloaded the v2.7.0b1 of uitzendinggemist and when I copy the uitzendinggemist folder to my scripts directory and run it, it just saya "Loading Configuration" and nothing happens. The xbox is already connected to the internet, and tested working. What might be the problem?

Thanks.
Could you tell me what version of XBMC you are using? And perhaps an UZG.log file? So I can see what goes wrong?
Hi, I am using The July 1st version of XBMC. How would you get a logfile?
Sugi123 Wrote:Hi, I am using The July 1st version of XBMC. How would you get a logfile?
Starting with version v2.7.0b1 there are two logfiles with UZG. They are in the UZG folder and are called: uzg.log and uzg.old.log. I need both.

BTW: did you completely remove UZG before installing, like the changelog and readme.txt said? Make sure that there is NO 'Project Mayhem III' folder anymore in the UZG skin folder.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7