• 92(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
The whole thread is in English, so i don't know if Dutch is appreciated, but since you write in Dutch, so will I...

(2013-12-17, 14:10)sonnyprent Wrote: Ik had een tijdje een probleem dat de streams halverwege de uitzending stopten en bleven bufferen om de 10 seconden. Inmiddels is dit verholpen door de video buffercache van xbmc in advancedsettings.xml te vergroten
Ik heb dit toendertijd geprobeerd voor Nederland 1,2,3. Maar moest ze toch eerst ter downloaden zetten. Jij had dit probleem dan bij alle zenders denk ik?

(2013-12-17, 14:10)sonnyprent Wrote: Dan nu nog een andere vraag van mijn kant;
Is het mogelijk om bepaalde streams (urls) van XOT te gebruiken om in een add-on als pseudotv live te voegen (xmltv based channel surfing voor video library, livetv and Internettv en wellicht dus uitzendinggemist)? Hierdoor zou het mogelijk kunnen zijn om zelf zenders in te delen met bepaalde uitzendinggemist programma's. Hiervoor moet een xmltv bestand aangemaakt worden om zelf kanalen in te delen. Het zou dan bijvoorbeeld mogelijk zijn om een apart xmltv kanaal te maken voor alle gemiste DWDD-aflveringen of alle Studio Sport-afleveringen (om maar war voorbeelden te noemen). Of gewoon een kanaal te maken van alle uitzendingen van Nederland 1, 2, of 3, etc.
Ik ben hier zelf ook al mee bezig. Als je wat terugscrolt, zie je me ook met Basje overleg hebben over het scrapen met xbmc.mylibrary, zodat ik het in psuedotv live kan gebruiken.

xbmc.mylibrary is een windows ms-dos programma'tje waarmee je add-ons kan scrapen naar een map (en deze vervolgens in de library kan laten scannen). Ik heb dit eerder toen geprobeerd met 12.2 Frodo stable, maar de *.strm bestanden die werden aangemaakt hadden te lange url's die xbmc niet slikte. Basje heeft een aanpassing gemaakt in xbmc waardoor dat nu wel wilt (Geweldig!!), maar daarvoor moet je de nightly build downloaden ipv de stable.

Dus dan wordt het proces:
- Nightly build 12.2 Frodo installeren
- xbmc.mylibrary configureren om XOT te scrapen
- PsuedoTV kanaal bouwen (gebruik de opties voor lokale zenders, ipv online zenders)

Maar stuur me maar even een PM anders, voordat we dit hele thread vervuilen.
Basje,

I've downloaded the source code of Frodo 12.2 with the help of this guide: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...or_Windows using Gitbash.

I've noticed however, that the PlayList.cpp is heavily changed. I can't find anything in the source code that seems to relate to the strm limit.

My thinking was i used the same fix you made on Gotham on Frodo, and then compile it myself. But i'm totally stuck, and don't seem to get anywhere.

The reason i don't want to use Gotham is because of PseudoTV Live. I've read many times the addon won't work well with Gotham. I rather wait till addons are becoming compatible with Gotham.

So is there any possible way you could help me with applying your fix on Frodo? Or do i simply have to wait for Gotham to be stable? Before trying to create PseudoTV Live channels with XOT-UZG *.strm files?

Thank you in advance! I hope i made myself clear Smile.
(2013-12-17, 23:21)Sleuteltje Wrote: Basje,

I've downloaded the source code of Frodo 12.2 with the help of this guide: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...or_Windows using Gitbash.

I've noticed however, that the PlayList.cpp is heavily changed. I can't find anything in the source code that seems to relate to the strm limit.

My thinking was i used the same fix you made on Gotham on Frodo, and then compile it myself. But i'm totally stuck, and don't seem to get anywhere.

The reason i don't want to use Gotham is because of PseudoTV Live. I've read many times the addon won't work well with Gotham. I rather wait till addons are becoming compatible with Gotham.

So is there any possible way you could help me with applying your fix on Frodo? Or do i simply have to wait for Gotham to be stable? Before trying to create PseudoTV Live channels with XOT-UZG *.strm files?

Thank you in advance! I hope i made myself clear Smile.

Happy to hear that the two of you found each other here (and Tweakers.net) and can help each other out. Here is the Pull Request for the code change: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/3683/files . Mijn change was echt 1 regel code. Hopelijk kom je daar verder mee? Is there any reason why not to use the next Gotham Alpha? In the December Alpha all my changes will be included, including this one and the "HTTP proxy per stream" change.
(2013-12-17, 23:51)Basje Wrote: Happy to hear that the two of you found each other here (and Tweakers.net) and can help each other out. Here is the Pull Request for the code change: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/3683/files . Mijn change was echt 1 regel code. Hopelijk kom je daar verder mee? Is there any reason why not to use the next Gotham Alpha? In the December Alpha all my changes will be included, including this one and the "HTTP proxy per stream" change.
Dank je wel, hopelijk weten we inderdaad samen te bereiken wat we zoeken.

Ik heb het inderdaad gezien dat het maar 1 regel code was. Ik heb me echt goed ingelezen. Maar het gaat er juist om dat ik het in Frodo wil hebben en niet in Gotham. En dat de regel die je veranderd hebt niet voorkomt in de Frodo PlayList.cpp. Verder geef ik toe dat het me ook wat duizeld bij het compilen van xbmc.

De reden dat ik Frodo wil gebruiken, is omdat het hele punt van de *.strm bestanden maken juist is zodat ik ze kan gebruiken in combinatie met de addon PseudoTV Live. Maar als die addon (en ik heb begrepen de meeste) niet meer werkt met Gotham, schiet ik alleen kwa XOT misschien wat op, maar niet met alle andere dingen die ik wil doen in XBMC.
(2013-12-18, 00:03)Sleuteltje Wrote:
(2013-12-17, 23:51)Basje Wrote: Happy to hear that the two of you found each other here (and Tweakers.net) and can help each other out. Here is the Pull Request for the code change: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/3683/files . Mijn change was echt 1 regel code. Hopelijk kom je daar verder mee? Is there any reason why not to use the next Gotham Alpha? In the December Alpha all my changes will be included, including this one and the "HTTP proxy per stream" change.
Dank je wel, hopelijk weten we inderdaad samen te bereiken wat we zoeken.

Ik heb het inderdaad gezien dat het maar 1 regel code was. Ik heb me echt goed ingelezen. Maar het gaat er juist om dat ik het in Frodo wil hebben en niet in Gotham. En dat de regel die je veranderd hebt niet voorkomt in de Frodo PlayList.cpp. Verder geef ik toe dat het me ook wat duizeld bij het compilen van xbmc.

De reden dat ik Frodo wil gebruiken, is omdat het hele punt van de *.strm bestanden maken juist is zodat ik ze kan gebruiken in combinatie met de addon PseudoTV Live. Maar als die addon (en ik heb begrepen de meeste) niet meer werkt met Gotham, schiet ik alleen kwa XOT misschien wat op, maar niet met alle andere dingen die ik wil doen in XBMC.

Ik kan hem in de Frodo gewoon vinden: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/Frodo/...3U.cpp#L89. Neem aan dat ie er bij jou ook zo in zit?
Hi,

I'm having a problem viewing the SVT Play live streams, SVT1, SVT2 etc. Getting an error dialog "Playback Failed", stating that one or more items failed to play, please check the log.

The log says this;

17:32:46 T:2040 NOTICE: Thread CDVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
17:32:46 T:2040 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
17:32:46 T:2040 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
17:32:46 T:2040 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/players/dvdplayer/avutil-51.dll)
17:32:46 T:2040 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/players/dvdplayer/avcodec-53.dll)
17:32:46 T:2040 DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(special://xbmcbin/system/players/dvdplayer/avformat-53.dll)
17:32:46 T:2040 DEBUG: Error, could not open file https://svt10hls-lh.akamaihd.net/i/svt10...dTiw%3d%3d
17:32:46 T:2040 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
17:32:46 T:2040 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
17:32:46 T:2040 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit() deleting input stream
17:32:46 T:2040 DEBUG: Thread CDVDPlayer 2040 terminating

Any know issue related to this? Tried lowering the bitrate, but I still get the problem with creating demuxer.

Regards
/jonas
I guess you are running XBMC 12.x and not a more recent XBMC 13.x? SVT has HTTPS streams and they are not supported in XBMC 12.x.

If this is not the case, please post a complete debug XBMC.log on pastebin.com.
Thanks for your answer. Running 12.3...
Is it only or does some else having trouble to open the "lama's"? Here it will not open at all..

The rest works fine

Thnx for this add-on
It seems that De Lama's site was removed and is now part of the npo.nl site. I will most likely update that one after the major code cleanup I am doing at the moment.
(2014-01-23, 00:41)Basje Wrote: It seems that De Lama's site was removed and is now part of the npo.nl site. I will most likely update that one after the major code cleanup I am doing at the moment.

Thank you.. I will try it tomorrow

Time to sleep now Wink
I just tried the "lama's" again,. And it still doesnt work...
Maybe tomorrow Wink
That is correct, I did not update anything yet. As I said: I am really doing major code cleanup which I hope to finish in about two weeks. So no new NPO channel before that time.
I am new to XOT (installed on Raspberry Pi a few days ago).
I am running XBMC on a Raspberry Pi module (Raspbmc).
It feeds a SONY 40" Bravia TV via HDMI at 1080p resolution.

I installed XBMC recently and am now exploring its possibilities.
Installation data:
RaspBMC version: The latest version as of Jan 27, it updated during installation.
(I don't know how to find the exact version.)
XBMC version: 12.1 Git: 2d31204-5a51fa8
XOT version 3.4.0 installed two days ago from the zip loaded repository.

I found a strange issue yesterday when viewing a program on UR-play (Swedish educational channel):
The program was a BBC production with David Attenborough and it has Swedish subtitles.
The problem is that only the top line of the subtitle displays, so for every such entry with two lines the bottom line is missing. Sad

I thought that the second line might display below the screen so I went into the XBMC settings and moved the subtitles to display on the top instead.
But while this moved the text to the top it did not change the fact that only one line is displaying....

Is this a known issue with XOT or XBMC?

(I did go to the UR-play website on my Win7 PC and opened the same program and on the PC the subtitled displayed correctly.)
Bo Berglund
Sweden
(2014-02-04, 10:16)Bosse_B Wrote: I am new to XOT (installed on Raspberry Pi a few days ago).
I am running XBMC on a Raspberry Pi module (Raspbmc).
It feeds a SONY 40" Bravia TV via HDMI at 1080p resolution.

I installed XBMC recently and am now exploring its possibilities.
Installation data:
RaspBMC version: The latest version as of Jan 27, it updated during installation.
(I don't know how to find the exact version.)
XBMC version: 12.1 Git: 2d31204-5a51fa8
XOT version 3.4.0 installed two days ago from the zip loaded repository.

I found a strange issue yesterday when viewing a program on UR-play (Swedish educational channel):
The program was a BBC production with David Attenborough and it has Swedish subtitles.
The problem is that only the top line of the subtitle displays, so for every such entry with two lines the bottom line is missing. Sad

I thought that the second line might display below the screen so I went into the XBMC settings and moved the subtitles to display on the top instead.
But while this moved the text to the top it did not change the fact that only one line is displaying....

Is this a known issue with XOT or XBMC?

(I did go to the UR-play website on my Win7 PC and opened the same program and on the PC the subtitled displayed correctly.)

Interesting. It should be fine. Could you create an issue for this on the XOT google code page? Please attach a full debug (enable it via the XOT add-on settings) xotplugin.log and mention what channel, show and episode the problem is occurring with.
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7