Besides this, we added additional statistics logging. These statistics include whether you run XOT-Uzg.v3 as a video or program add-on, what channels are opened, and from what channels items are played back. We do not log what videos are played. If you don't want us to receive this logging, you can disable it via the add-on settings.
Here is the complete overview:
Changelog v3.3.6 - 2013-06-16
- Updated: XOT-Uzg.v3 description in add-on xml file
- Changed: Only create a new logfile if we are really starting from scratch
- Fixed: Temove dead TV channels from TV.NL
- Added: Indication of active session
- Fixed: Don't show startup notification each time we enter the channel selection file.
- Updated: thumbnail handling in chn_class
- Fixed: filename length < 42 check only for Xbox
- Changed: refactored the cache cleanup code
- Fixed: empty list on first run
- Fixed: local file playback issue (Issue 434)
- Added: RunType, Channel and Playback statistics feedback via statistics
- Added: Added duration to script version of Statistics
- Updated: check for charset after opening an URL and decode from that charset.
- Fixed: Subtitles were always showing (if available), now also fixed in script mode (Issue 420)
- Changed: Show a Notification in XBMC instead of a DialogBox for messages that are just for displaying purposes.
- Added: Fanart for those channel that support it.
- Added: Gzip and Deflate URI support
- Added: VTM Nieuws
- Fixed: cleanup UZG cache path based on configured config value (suggested in issue 434)
- Added: support SMB cache paths for UZG
- Added: SVT Live items show ETA
- Fixed: Kanal 9 Play (Issue 440)
- Fixed: serveral ViaSat channels (Issue 440)
- Fixed: Apple Movie Trailers
- Fixed: nos.nl channel needed cookie consent and json video url retrieval
- Added: NPO.nl theme radio channels
- Added: NPO.nl Live Streams
- Fixed: De Redactie (and some more Belgium channels) did not show all items (Issue 439)
Information on how to install this addon/script/plugin can be found on the installation page.
If you encounter any issues, please let me know using the Issue List on the GoogleCode page of XOT (http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/issues/list). Please attach a complete logfile (uzg.log or uzgplugin.log).
RTL & DRM
RTL is using DRM (Digital Rights Management) protection on most popular programs. This is not supported by XBMC. If you try to play such a stream, it will result in a black screen with garbled images and the constant caching of the stream. I cannot fix this from within the addon. There is however a iRTL channel available in XOT-Uzg.v3 that has most of the recent programs without DRM.
The new version can be downloaded from the XOT site: http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/downloads/.
Thanks to the owner of hamans.com for giving me free bandwidth.
-=== Older Changelogs ===-
More Changelogs can be found at http://www.rieter.net/content/category/xot/changelog/