iXBMC Mac OS X beta App - Streaming iTunes
Hi everyone. I am new to the forums but a long time XBMC advocate. I made a program that watches your currently playing iTunes track and attempts to play it on a networked xbox running XBMC. I am looking for some beta testers to let me know how its working. It works for me, but I want some more feedback, so I'm looking to other mac users to give it a go.

I have plans to implement more features on the app, such as dragging and dropping URLs of movies/music (online and local) on the app and broadcasting those on XBMC, but for now, I want to get the iTunes performance stable so that I can release it.

Please PM me if you are interested and I will give you a download link.

Best,

tjcortez
Send you a PM.

Sounds interesting, I'm very curious....
I am curious as well, could you host a beta?
Just the thing I'm looking for. Still working on it?
Sorry I've been out of the loop for a while. Anyway, I can host my beta

http://www.trevorcortez.com/iXBMC/

I haven't really given much development time to it. I am in search of a more integrated OS X app that can control more aspects of XBMC.

I can help you out with a few things, and maybe fix a few bugs if they come up. It worked for my purposes, and I just pulled the variables into a preferences window so other might be able to use it.

Have fun...
Installed the app a few days ago and seems to work ok. Sometimes get the "Broken shit" window, but gets the shit done anyway.

Thanks for the great little app, I was thinkin of setting up an Airtunes system, but now I don't have to!
Glad that someone is finding it useful. In case anyone cares...I'm still working on this app, making it a bit more full featured. Rewritting it in objective-c in a natural cocoa way.

I started over with more of an XBMC controller and am adding the iTunes listener after that.

Teaser?
Maybe add a more "MacOS X Style" on the control buttons... put them at XBox controller colours and positions!!! :p Really, it's very cool the app Smile
El Piranna Wrote:Maybe add a more "MacOS X Style" on the control buttons... put them at XBox controller colours and positions!!! :p Really, it's very cool the app Smile

OK. I like that idea. I wanted to at first but I just gave up cause I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, is this better?
Sounds like a neat app.. I'll test the beta later.

As for that new layout, I don't like it. I agree that using the button colors and layout of the Xbox Controller would be good, but it would be better not to use a photo. Either redraw the controller from scratch in a vector style or just redraw the button icons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iXBMC Mac OS X beta App - Streaming iTunes0