Kodi Jarvis beta and Nvidia 3DTV Play
When I leave stereoscopic 3D enabled in the nvidia settings my TV will autoswitch to 3D but the video wont display correctly. It shows two images side by side, which makes sense considering the movie is side by side.
If I disable stereoscopic 3D and manually switch my tv to 3D mode the movie displays just fine, but I have to switch stereoscopic 3D on and off when I switch from gaming to media viewing.

Is there any way I can just leave stereoscopic 3D enabled all the time and still watch videos in 3D?
Short answer, no.

Long answer, see the link in my signature.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thanks for the reply. I'm running into a new issue now though.

Whenever I enable 3D within the Windows resolution settings it's enabled in the Nvidia Control Panel. If I disable 3D in the Nvidia settings it disables 3D in the Windows settings. It wasn't doing this last night, but now it is. If I leave all the 3D settings off I can still play the movie in 3D just by enabling 3D on my TV, but the Kodi GUI wont be in 3D and is distorted.

EDIT: NVM, got it sorted. Kodi wasnt detecting the video as 3D. Manually setting it to SBS fixed it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Jarvis beta and Nvidia 3DTV Play0