[MQ6] Audio, Subtitles & Widgets :)
Hi,

Firstly, thanks for this great skin. I just move to it and seems very promising and I have alreay near finish to configure lots of my previous configuration plus so many things.

Some questions remain :
- I checked the option to Display Audio & Subtitles. Using the Right List. The Audio text (ENG or FR) appear corretly. Is there by any chance an option or a mod to get the country flag displayed instead of the text?
- Concerning the subtitles, I use external SRT files with the same name of the movie/tvshow.<language>.srt (ie my-trip-movie.mp4 has a French SRT named my-trip-movie.fr;srt). The strange thing is that for some files it s working perfectly, for some others, no way to make the Subtitle presence display. I even tried with the 3 letter language just in case with no more success.
- I used the Recent Widget for TV Shows and Movies. The widget is very simple to install but I found no way to make disappear the already seen items. As I tend to watch the last episodes/movies, I have a bunch of read only items. Did I miss an option somewhere ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
M.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MQ6] Audio, Subtitles & Widgets :)1