• 12(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)
I manfeed, this weekend I reinstalled everything and the result has been the same.
I do not see the spin effect!

I have a Raspberry 3 OpenELEC and Kodi 16.1 (for testing, then I'll do it on the computer)
- I install the Skin MQ6
- I install the scrips to be put manually (CDArt, Cinemavisión, ...)
- Unzip your mod and I copy the .kodi /addons /skin.aeonmq6.spin.jarvis folder
- Same to:
- .kodi/addons/skin.info.service/
- .kodi/addons/skin.helper.service/
- .kodi/addons/resource.images.studios.white/
- In Kodi settings I try -> Skin -> MQ6 Spin

Is that all?

The menu and would have to leave in a spin (perspective)? And the rest too?

By the way, I take the opportunity to ask how I choose to see the view of the covers next to each other (showcase) in the MOVIE category. I can not find where the view is changed!
(2016-05-03, 17:55)setumismo Wrote: I manfeed, this weekend I reinstalled everything and the result has been the same.
I do not see the spin effect!

I have a Raspberry 3 OpenELEC and Kodi 16.1 (for testing, then I'll do it on the computer)
- I install the Skin MQ6
- I install the scrips to be put manually (CDArt, Cinemavisión, ...)
- Unzip your mod and I copy the .kodi /addons /skin.aeonmq6.spin.jarvis folder
- Same to:
- .kodi/addons/skin.info.service/
- .kodi/addons/skin.helper.service/
- .kodi/addons/resource.images.studios.white/
- In Kodi settings I try -> Skin -> MQ6 Spin

Is that all?

The menu and would have to leave in a spin (perspective)? And the rest too?

By the way, I take the opportunity to ask how I choose to see the view of the covers next to each other (showcase) in the MOVIE category. I can not find where the view is changed!

You have to activate the views in this screen for movies...

...and in this one for music...

...when you are in any other view press arrow up to make those screens appears.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks manfeed!!!

I managed to activate Spin in Movies. But not in Music, I activate it (same of your image), but I can not select/choose it in views

I keep trying!

Thank you for your time and answering quickly!
Hello manfeed
thanks for your efforts in making this mod
This is the best MOD of MQ6 that almost works perfectly with Jarvis 16.1 in full 1080p resolution, with weather fully working, However I came across 3 problems, First is the music visualization screen (playing music in fullscreen mode) whichever layout I choose, they are all somehow distorted and some parts are misplaced and the album art doesn't show up in Layout 2,3,4, in layout 1 it shows but its weirdly placed in the middle.
I guess MusicVisualisation.xml needs some modification but I don't know how.

Second, the media flags are not colored, I tried to replace them (using kodi texture tool) with the flags from another 1080p mode which has colored flags, but I didn't succeed,

Third how to swith over to the default UI font?
I wish you could show me a way to deal with these annoying issues, I would much appreciate it.

Layout 1
Layout 2
Layout 3
Layout 4
(2016-05-07, 14:39)DolGuldur Wrote: Hello manfeed
This is the best MOD of MQ6 that almost works perfectly with Jarvis 16.1 in full 1080p resolution, with weather fully working, However I came across 3 problems, First is the music visualization screen (playing music in fullscreen mode) whichever layout I choose, they are all somehow distorted and some parts are misplaced and the album art doesn't show up in Layout 2,3,4, in layout 1 it shows but its weirdly placed in the middle.

Second, the media flags are not colored, I tried to replace them (using kodi texture tool) with the flags from another 1080p mode which has colored flags, but I didn't succeed,

I wish you could show me a way to deal with these annoying issues, I would much appreciate it.

Hi, thanks! Let me start saying that you only have one problem, the misplacement of the music visualisation screen Laugh, the issue of the flags and font type are by design, I chose them so as to be that way and it's not so easy to implement what you say... sorry...

Your problem has to do with the artistslideshow addon, somehow is not working properly... as soon as you fix it those screen will look ok again. However maybe you are nor interested in that addon or don't have internet on at all times. If that's your case you should edit MusicVisualisation.xml and look for the lines
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-600,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">Conditional</animation>
it should appear 4 times, one for each layout. Delete those lines and thats'all...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I sometimes had the same problem.
Going to another skin and back to this one worked for me too.

For me personal the skin sometimes (when you select nr.4) crashes on the Nvidia shield. but not that big of an issue. just start again. Smile
(2016-05-07, 22:22)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 14:39)DolGuldur Wrote: Hello manfeed

Hi, thanks! Let me start saying that you only have one problem, the misplacement of the music visualisation screen Laugh, the issue of the flags and font type are by design, I chose them so as to be that way and it's not so easy to implement what you say... sorry...

Your problem has to do with the artistslideshow addon, somehow is not working properly... as soon as you fix it those screen will look ok again. However maybe you are nor interested in that addon or don't have internet on at all times. If that's your case you should edit MusicVisualisation.xml and look for the lines
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-600,0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow))">Conditional</animation>
it should appear 4 times, one for each layout. Delete those lines and thats'all...

Thank you manfeed I can confirm that music visualisation issue can be fixed using either method you described.
Hi, thanks for this beautiful skin. I just try to get the animated posters working. I've replaced the 4 *.xml, did the library cleaning and update. But there are no animated posters dispalyed. I also gave artwork downloader a go but no difference. What have I missed?
(2016-05-08, 16:15)atrocity81 Wrote: Hi, thanks for this beautiful skin. I just try to get the animated posters working. I've replaced the 4 *.xml, did the library cleaning and update. But there are no animated posters dispalyed. I also gave artwork downloader a go but no difference. What have I missed?

Thanks! make sure you have the latest version of skin.helper.version addon... Do you have automatic updates on?

Also take into account what I said here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2320330

Finally take into account that the addon search for animated arts when starting kodi, so a restart may be good just in case.
Hello again manfeed
Aftler playing around with media flags for the past couple of hours, I have managed to display some of the media flags, some of them are not showing or still white including aspectratio, audiochannels, resolution and trailor, perhaps some xml needs to be edited, on a side note if a movie or tv show has NR rating, the flag doesn't show up or its place is blank here are the screenshots to claify.

these last 2 sreenshots are from another mod with working flags
(2016-05-08, 11:50)discocandy Wrote: For me personal the skin sometimes (when you select nr.4) crashes on the Nvidia shield. but not that big of an issue. just start again. Smile

Huh I don't have that problem nor the Nvidia shield... but, does it happen always with the same songs? If so, do they have lyrics?
(2016-05-08, 20:20)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 16:15)atrocity81 Wrote: Hi, thanks for this beautiful skin. I just try to get the animated posters working. I've replaced the 4 *.xml, did the library cleaning and update. But there are no animated posters dispalyed. I also gave artwork downloader a go but no difference. What have I missed?

Thanks! make sure you have the latest version of skin.helper.version addon... Do you have automatic updates on?

Also take into account what I said here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2320330

Finally take into account that the addon search for animated arts when starting kodi, so a restart may be good just in case.

Thanks again, i was indeed missing the skin.helper addon. I love the animated posters. Big Grin
(2016-05-08, 21:09)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 11:50)discocandy Wrote: For me personal the skin sometimes (when you select nr.4) crashes on the Nvidia shield. but not that big of an issue. just start again. Smile

Huh I don't have that problem nor the Nvidia shield... but, does it happen always with the same songs? If so, do they have lyrics?

Hi manfeed.
No it happens with random songs but always when I select version 4. so yes might be lyrics. I will delete that par and test again.
Thnx.
Hello manfeed, I somehow managed to get the colored flags show up nicely by editing inclueds.xml, however I have also tried to get Audio language and subtitle language colored flags to show up and they do show up but the problem is it only shows one language as shown in the screenshots
here is what I did
I extracted the Textures.xbt file and put the files and folders inside media folder, also grabbed a subtitles flags folder from another mode and put it inside flags folder, I then edited inclueds.xml file
Audio Language
From this:
Code:
<control type="label">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>555</width>
      <height>38</height>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.2), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.3), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.4), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.5), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.6), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.7), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.8), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.9), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.10), / ]</label>
      <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
      <scrollout>false</scrollout>
      <visible>!Control.IsVisible(71)</visible>
    </control>

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.2), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.3), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.4), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.5), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.6), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.7), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.8), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.9), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.10), / ]</label>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
    </control>

Subtitle Language
From this:
Code:
<control type="label">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>555</width>
      <height>38</height>    
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.3), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.4), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.5), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.6), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.7), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.8), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.9), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.10), / ]</label>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
      <animation effect="slide" end="0,-42" time="0" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1))">Conditional</animation>
    </control>

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.3), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.4), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.5), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.6), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.7), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.8), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.9), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.10), / ]</label>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
      <animation effect="slide" end="0,-42" time="0" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1))">Conditional</animation>
    </control>

And here are the results before and after the changes, and like I said it only shows one language after applying the code:
http://i.imgur.com/7CPmofS.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/C7blYIR.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/vm8NuDE.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/ur7oPzE.jpg?1

I don't know how to edit the texture code to show up all Languages

By the way my Kodi version is 16.1 Jarvis
and these are my specs
Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i7 2600K @ 3.40GHz 57 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z77-D3H (Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz) 28 °C
Graphics
HP 2311 (1920x1080@60Hz)
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (ASUStek Computer Inc) 38 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZRX-00A8LB0 (SATA) 30 °C
3726GB Western Digital WDC WD40PURX-64GVNY0 (SATA) 35 °C
1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EARX-00PASB0 (SATA) 30 °C
465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AVDS-73U7B1 (SATA) 34 °C
Optical Drives
ATAPI iHAS322
Audio
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
(2016-05-11, 22:04)DolGuldur Wrote: I don't know how to edit the texture code to show up all Languages

Hi, don't get me wrong, I admire your efforts to get what you want, in fact I started that way Wink the only problem is that I lack the knowledge to achieve that and in addition I'm not interested in getting those icons since I prefer them white... as I said at the end of the first post of this thread "I have mainly worked in the options that I myself use and that's my aim in the foreseeable future"... sorry I can't help you in that Rolleyes

In any case I don't think it's related to your computer specs ...
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)8