Kodi 15.2 Isengard & Kodi 16.0 BETA 5 "crash"
Bug 
So I'm hoping its posted in the right section.
1. Both of these versions installed in two separate Amazon Fire Sticks.
2. After watching a movie for about 15-20 min maybe even sometimes after 1 hour it just turns black screen and kicks me out straight back into the Amazon Fire Stick menu.
3. It gets really frustrating I just want to know if there is a fix or a work around to this.
4. Thank you and please help me with this its driving us insane here.
5. We love Kodi!!
Logs or this is a waste of time. They can't see where the problem is if you haven't provided any information.

It's like turning up for a MOT test without your car.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
(2016-01-17, 21:06)danjames92 Wrote: Logs or this is a waste of time. They can't see where the problem is if you haven't provided any information.

It's like turning up for a MOT test without your car.

Wow I'm sorry bro. Your right. I'm a dork. So can you please show me or direct me how I can get a log of this ? Please. Thank you kindly sir. Or madam
Oh just an update I had this happened to me again and 2 rooms over my daughter has a Kodi on an Amazon Fire stick and when I get kicked out and I'm running the Jarvis and her room is the Isengard. We both get kicked out at the same time. Weird
(2016-01-18, 07:30)Vampirejuice Wrote: Oh just an update I had this happened to me again and 2 rooms over my daughter has a Kodi on an Amazon Fire stick and when I get kicked out and I'm running the Jarvis and her room is the Isengard. We both get kicked out at the same time. Weird

Still no log LOL Tongue

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
debug_log (wiki)
I tried making the log. Ok this is what happens. When I turn it on when the error happens it kicks me off and when I try to get the log there isn't one. I'm so confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.2 Isengard & Kodi 16.0 BETA 5 "crash"0