KodiTips - Blatant Disregard to Kodi Trademark
I recently found out that Kodi does not officially support piracy and have since read the entire trademark legal policy. I have some experience with trademarks and have found that GoDaddy in particular is pretty compliant when it comes to domain suspensions. It would probably be a good idea to have your lawyers report KodiTips.cm to GoDaddy because right now this site is the biggest of all the Kodi addon sites in terms of traffic, and showing a blatant disregard for your team.
@da-anda
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Has anyone seen this? it makes my stomach turn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj8jnB2x...e=youtu.be
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Yeah me too, but what about the various Windows magazines in every bookstore? Or Mac magazines? Not sure they actually beach trade mark if they make it clear they aren't official.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I doubt that the windows magazines endorse piracy which that one veeeeeeeeeeery likely does
Yeah but I thought the point here was trademark infringement.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
When it's a magazine that isn't damaging your brand (slander, etc), and you don't plan on making a magazine yourself, then things like that can be allowed without losing the trademark. However, when one or the other happens, then action can be taken.

MacWorld magazine was about Macs and was clearly a 3rd party news publication. It didn't hurt Apple's brand, and Apple wasn't in the magazine business.

MacsRapeWomen magazine is a different story.
I saw a Blog post on ******** comparing ******* and Kodi giving its advantages. The language was very confusing and made it sound like Kodi is an alternative. Kodi not ****

The title was "******** is Over Kodi is better anyway"
Doesn't seem smart to associate Kodi with the poster boy of piracy apps.
P.s Can provide links if its allowed/needed

Edit: removed site names.

//Piers
Not allowed. That site is forbidden here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If they do start pointing towards illegal use of kodi, Then do you have grounds to take action?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KodiTips - Blatant Disregard to Kodi Trademark0