v15 Little trouble whit LG SimpLink.....
Try to explain the situation......Started whit TV turned off and Pi2 turned off:

1) If first turn on my Pi2 (latest osmc build) my tv remain correctly switched off (it's setted inside Preferences -> Input -> and CEC Device). At this point... if i turn on my TV the Simplink it's not working. For "activate" it i need to switch the input source on tv....... for example i need to swith one time to HDMI 1 and immediately back to HDMI 2 and Simplink start to work as well.

I have the similar problems if i restart OSMC:

2) Whit all Switched on and working........ if i try to restart OSMC the Simplink stop to work at restart of kodi. For back working i need to switch to another input HDMI (or for example i can swith to DTT or another source like Scart) and after back to HDMI 2 and Simplink restart to work.

On config.txt i have put this four line:
Code:
hdmi_group=1  
hdmi_mode=16  
hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1  
hdmi_force_hotplug=1
hdmi_edid_file=1

But no help whit this issue.................... someone have some suggestion ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Pull out your tv-s power plug from the wallet, wait, and push back.
On my LG if I do something similar I often have to go to the Simplink menu on the TV after selecting the relevant HDMI source and select the Pi (or HDD Recorder is it appears on the list). The TV then tries to (and usually reports failing to) reconnect but CEC starts working fine.

I've only once had it fail completely on me, which was cured by switching the TV of and on again at the wall as @envagyok (just about) suggests.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-01-24, 07:51)envagyok Wrote: Pull out your tv-s power plug from the wallet, wait, and push back.
And the solution it's switching off and turning on my TV every time i want to use my Pi2 ? I thinks not Smile

*EDIT*
I have read the problems reported by Darren Hills....... it's not my same problems or similar problems........ i have trouble only whit Remote controller by HDMI-CEC:

Situation 1:
- My TV -> OFF
- RPi2 -> OFF

I turn on my Pi2 before and whit my tv OFF. When i turn on my TV and switch to HDMI 2 i can see Kodi on TV but i can't move inside kodi start menu by LG remote controller (Simplink not work), i need to swith to another source input and after back to HDMI 2 and all start to working as well.

Situation 2:
- My TV -> ON on HDMI 2 (and all working)
- Rpi2 -> ON

If i Restart Kodi i can see on TV the kodi start menù reappers after about 10 seconds.... but i can't move inside home menù by LG Remote. Ever that i need to swith one time to another input and back to HDMI 2 and remote controller work for navigate kodi menù.
Apparently i thinks there's some BUG on HDMI-CEC Setting:
I have reset to "Default" on Input -> CEC Device.............. before to press OK i have change the HDMI port.

If restart at this point the simplink working as well..................... going back to Input Device -> CEC Device. Reset again to DEFAULT setting -> Uncheck the option for switch the source on TV -> Change the HDMI port and save setting. If now i restart my Pi2 at restart the Remote Control not work on kodi home and i need to switch manually one time the source on TV.

Apparently there's a BUG inside CEC option.......

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Little trouble whit LG SimpLink.....0