Media Center Master
Just wondering what your thoughts are on Media Center Master? I am looking for a program that will rename and get the correct Metadata and fanart info etc. It looks like a good deal but I am just wondering what works for others. If not MCM than what do you recommend? Right now I am having some issues with my recorded shows and movies showing up under recorded TV Or the TV shows tabs.
I use MCM to populate my movie folders in my media browser add on in Windows Media Center. Works great for me. I'm also probably not using MCM to its full potential (I think it can do some things automatically) but I'm satisfied with how I use it.
(2016-01-25, 03:01)TimTech Wrote: I use MCM to populate my movie folders in my media browser add on in Windows Media Center. Works great for me. I'm also probably not using MCM to its full potential (I think it can do some things automatically) but I'm satisfied with how I use it.

Thanks, I will be using it in Kodi with NextPvr. I have installed Mce Buddy to convert my recordings to MKV files and remove commercials and it looks like a good way to get the metadata and get them into my Kodi library. From what I have seen it looks like a good solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Center Master0