XBMCScripts.com Audit: Help me out :)
email it to me, [email protected] ..

what file and what scripts is the update for? (just to clear things out)
Hey blittan,

as by recent reports from users Google Video Player 0.2c isn't working properly anymore (only listings, no video displayed). Could you plz move it to broken meanwhile I try to bugfix it (even though it is not my script Wink )

Cheers

akaigotchi
consider it done Wink
also if u download the you tube script through xbmcscripts on ur xbox it has no folder, it just dumps all the file in the Q\scripts folder...
youtube fixed (actually my bad) Rolleyes
Hello all,

I am the author of the script Bowser. I just recently uploaded a new version after noticing that the old one was taken off. I would like to make a few points:

- I have found that often the newest releases of XBMC break my script (and others as well I would assume). It should be taken into account that not everyone upgrades XBMC weekly, so a script may appear broken, when it may still work for most people.

- There must be some way to notify script authors that their script is broken. I had no idea mine wasn't working, nor what the problem was.

- I am finding it very difficult to get any feedback on my script. I have set up an e-mail address and listed it in the readme and help screen. Any other suggestions?
cmg: an email listed in there sounds good.. If a user finds problems with your script.. I hope they contact you.

I also know that most users don't tend to upgrade xbmc so often. But this audit is really needed, since it hasen't been any and there are alot of scripts that has been there since the begining almost. I am still struggeling to fix everything up, renaming files, updating to the new guideline etc.

Don't have an easy solution for this (I wish there was)

Gonna look into the possibility (read hack the source code of docman) to notify the uploader (eg: the developer) of the script that it has been moved to "Broken or outdated"

Also I think we need to set a limit that if the script dont work in the latest stable release of xbmc (2.0.1) it is broken.

And hopefully development of xbmc has gotten to the level where changes wont affect scripts so bad.
hi
Gametrailer RSS Reader 0.4 seems to be broken startup and trailer listing works fine but as soon as you click on a trailer it shows an error message
would be nice if someone could fix this script
bye
akaigotchi Wrote:Hey guys,

here is another bunch of tests I did. Plz don't mind if I did some of the scripts twice, I just went on to a more systemical approach here. More tests to come...

All testing was done on XBMC 2.0.1 latest T3CH release (REV7469 from SVN)

Category: Media - Streaming

3voor12 - WORKING
AMT - Latest rel from SVN works Wink
AQTBrowser - NOT WORKING (seems obsolete due to AMT)
BangBros v2 - WORKING
BNN 1.0.1 - WORKING
Bowser 1.0.1 - NOT WORKING (only list of streams/rss is shown, no stream/rss is opened)
CAMZ - NOT WORKING (only schedule is shown, no video!)
Comedy Central Video Browser 1.0.1 - WORKING
ConsumptionJunction v2 - WORKING
Cranky Geeks v0.1 - WORKING
Dahman: Polskie Radio - WORKING
Dailymotion TV - WORKING (indeed kinda slow....)
DR Radio - NOT WORKING (could be a country issue, plz check!)
Dutch TV Streams 0.1b - NOT WORKING (could not select channels -> no video!)
Dutch Radio Streams 0.1 - WORKING (some streams not working)
DutchStream 2.1.2 - WORKING
Filmweb browser 1.2a - WORKING
FlexiBrowser - PARTIALLY WORKING AS ALREADY TESTED
Freakhole - NOT WORKING (only GUI, nothing to select)
FullOnDVD - WORKING
GameSpot Plus - NEEDS FURTHER TESTING DUE TO LONG CONNECTION TIMES
Gametrailer Browser - NEEDS FURTHER TESTING DUE TO LONG CONNECTION TIMES
Gametrailer RSS Reader 0.4 - WORKING
Google Video Browser 0.2b - WORKING (PLZ UPDATE TO 0.2c as available on website)
GoogleVideo - NOT WORKING (no video displayed, seems obsolete due to Google Video Browser 0.2c)
iFilmBrowser - NOT WORKING (only GUI, selected category does not react, no content)
LaunchBrowser 1.9 - NOT WORKING (only GUI, no content Sad )
Live365 - COULD NOT TEST (don't have an account, somebody with an acc plz check)
Lowlands 2005 - WORKING
Major Nelson Radio 0.1 - WORKING (Marketplace not working, PLZ CHECK)
NorskRadio 1.0.2 - WORKING
NRK Browser - COULD NOT TEST, PLZ CHECK
NRKRadio - WORKING
OMPlayer 0.3 - WORKING (as already noted here .zip is broken, but got working copy from other download location)
oneTV - PARTIALLY WORKING (severe GUI probz, some streams outdated)
Psy-Trancer.de - NOT WORKING (only GUI, only list, no audio)
QuickTimeBrowser 1.38 - NOT WORKING (seems obsolete due to AMT)
RAIClick 0.6 - WORKING
RedvsBlue 1.4 - COULD NOT TEST, PLZ CHECK (don't have an acc, somebody with an acc plz check)

Further testing this week.

Best wishes
akaigotchi

Just a short note
CAMZ and Psy-Trancer.de are both working for me
using the latest t3ch version (2007-02-01)
Could you please recheck?

Regards Menno
dukie Wrote:hi
Gametrailer RSS Reader 0.4 seems to be broken startup and trailer listing works fine but as soon as you click on a trailer it shows an error message
would be nice if someone could fix this script
bye

Hi

I will take a look on this script this week, and update it for all the new rules.
Snake 1.3 currently contains those stupid ._.DS_Store files from Mac OSX in many of the subdirectories. Also, I can't get it to run. The Python log seems to imply that the script tries to pull some stuff from the internet, gets a 404 error, and then crashes or shuts down... An error?
Catchy Signature Here
SleepyP Wrote:Snake 1.3 currently contains those stupid ._.DS_Store files from Mac OSX in many of the subdirectories. Also, I can't get it to run. The Python log seems to imply that the script tries to pull some stuff from the internet, gets a 404 error, and then crashes or shuts down... An error?

Sleepy, it sounds like the cause of the crash is the online database being down http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=124623

Rockstarr really should catch those exceptions better... I had to wrap that lib in Tetris.
It seems that the Google Images v1.0 hasnt packed all the files into one subfolder. When installing the script it dumps everything into my clean script root path and not in a seperate folder.
Check out my XBMC scripts at http://xbmc.ramfelt.se
Wink 
akaigotchi Wrote:Hey guys,

here is another bunch of tests I did. Plz don't mind if I did some of the scripts twice, I just went on to a more systemical approach here. More tests to come...

All testing was done on XBMC 2.0.1 latest T3CH release (REV7469 from SVN)

Category: Media - Streaming

3voor12 - WORKING
AMT - Latest rel from SVN works Wink
AQTBrowser - NOT WORKING (seems obsolete due to AMT)
BangBros v2 - WORKING
BNN 1.0.1 - WORKING
Bowser 1.0.1 - NOT WORKING (only list of streams/rss is shown, no stream/rss is opened)
CAMZ - NOT WORKING (only schedule is shown, no video!)
Comedy Central Video Browser 1.0.1 - WORKING
ConsumptionJunction v2 - WORKING
Cranky Geeks v0.1 - WORKING
Dahman: Polskie Radio - WORKING
Dailymotion TV - WORKING (indeed kinda slow....)
DR Radio - NOT WORKING (could be a country issue, plz check!)
Dutch TV Streams 0.1b - NOT WORKING (could not select channels -> no video!)
Dutch Radio Streams 0.1 - WORKING (some streams not working)
DutchStream 2.1.2 - WORKING
Filmweb browser 1.2a - WORKING
FlexiBrowser - PARTIALLY WORKING AS ALREADY TESTED
Freakhole - NOT WORKING (only GUI, nothing to select)
FullOnDVD - WORKING
GameSpot Plus - NEEDS FURTHER TESTING DUE TO LONG CONNECTION TIMES
Gametrailer Browser - NEEDS FURTHER TESTING DUE TO LONG CONNECTION TIMES
Gametrailer RSS Reader 0.4 - WORKING
Google Video Browser 0.2b - WORKING (PLZ UPDATE TO 0.2c as available on website)
GoogleVideo - NOT WORKING (no video displayed, seems obsolete due to Google Video Browser 0.2c)
iFilmBrowser - NOT WORKING (only GUI, selected category does not react, no content)
LaunchBrowser 1.9 - NOT WORKING (only GUI, no content Sad )
Live365 - COULD NOT TEST (don't have an account, somebody with an acc plz check)
Lowlands 2005 - WORKING
Major Nelson Radio 0.1 - WORKING (Marketplace not working, PLZ CHECK)
NorskRadio 1.0.2 - WORKING
NRK Browser - COULD NOT TEST, PLZ CHECK
NRKRadio - WORKING
OMPlayer 0.3 - WORKING (as already noted here .zip is broken, but got working copy from other download location)
oneTV - PARTIALLY WORKING (severe GUI probz, some streams outdated)
Psy-Trancer.de - NOT WORKING (only GUI, only list, no audio)
QuickTimeBrowser 1.38 - NOT WORKING (seems obsolete due to AMT)
RAIClick 0.6 - WORKING
RedvsBlue 1.4 - COULD NOT TEST, PLZ CHECK (don't have an acc, somebody with an acc plz check)

Further testing this week.

Best wishes
akaigotchi

Pure out of curiosity I tested the "bangbros script" today Blush

It starts up, but then shows no thumbnails. please help?
is it outdated?
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
since xbmc is under development and features added all the time, stuff might break with older scripts..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCScripts.com Audit: Help me out :)0