• 17(current)
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...
Spanner Wrote:Will the plugins/listings still update themselves, since there's no longer an option to do this manually using the white button (refreshing the genre on Apple Movie Trailers, for instance)?
The programmer can decide this. For AMT, it makes more sense to put the update functionality into the script rather than the plugin, because it would take too long to do this every time the user accesses a folder or the base folder. For TVLinks and Joox: Yes, every list you see is generated on the fly from the web pages, which should be no problem for users having an internet connection fast enough to stream videos.
Unbehagen Wrote:Maybe this works for you? Strange though that it works for thousands of users and on your box it just doesn't know about that keyword. Did you really make sure you have the latest T3CH SVN compile? We're not talking about the STABLE release here...

Hrm i think it might be due to the fact that I am using XBMC CVS 2006-07-16-T3CH, Ill take a guess and that chances are good that is the compatibility issue I am having.
I have not been able to figure out where to dl the new rls of it as I found this offa torrent tracker. (ill check there again anyways)
Gokenin Wrote:Hrm i think it might be due to the fact that I am using XBMC CVS 2006-07-16-T3CH, Ill take a guess and that chances are good that is the compatibility issue I am having.
I have not been able to figure out where to dl the new rls of it as I found this offa torrent tracker. (ill check there again anyways)

Just ask google for some T3CH XBMC. I'm sure you'll find it on the first page.
Feature that might be nice for TV Links plugin. Parse the year out of the title and add a sort by SORT_METHOD_VIDEO_YEAR.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195 Wrote:Feature that might be nice for TV Links plugin. Parse the year out of the title and add a sort by SORT_METHOD_VIDEO_YEAR.
Thanks for suggestion, I'll have a look at that.
Unbehagen Wrote:Just ask google for some T3CH XBMC. I'm sure you'll find it on the first page.

Yeah I've been trying to get the file off of the yi.se site with no luck. Heh for all I know the new federal domestic spying program is interfering with my downloads now Big Grin /jk
Well thanks for the info, I am going to remove that line of syntax from the default.py and see if that works till I am able to find the newer release version.
Thanks for the help, I am sure we will talk again here Smile
Thanks for the help Unbehagen.
I have updated to the newest released build and tvlinks works for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson_Hawk04 View Post
Ive got the joox plugin to work, however I cant seem to get the TV Links plugin to work...all thats in the file that i downloaded is the default.py file. I put the joox plugin in the video plugin folder on both the Q and E drive (where I have XBMC) its saying that its giving me the error that it cannot retrive the directory info due to network not being connected. Am I doing something wrong or is the tv links plugin ive grabbed corrupted in some way....If I havent supplied you all with enough info just let me know I will do my best to provide more. Thanks in advance
Never Mind Guys found the solution to the problem I was having, it was due to me not paying attention to what I was doing.

Can you tell me exactly how you sorted this mate.Im having the same problem with the TV links plugin,but unlike you I dont have the brain power to sort it myself.Cheers
Did tv links change their layout? I'm getting a playlist could not be opened error with the reason being (errno socket errror) (10060,'operation timed out') then i get an error in control reason:iteration over non-sequence. I am using the t3ch build 27-aug-2007. Is it possible that I need to update my build?
I get the same error.This is doing my nut right in.
i get the error too
Seems to be working now?
kpatm Wrote:I get the same error.This is doing my nut right in.

change the www2.tv-links.co.uk to http://www.tv-links.co.uk and it works again
Hi, just a quick question, some of the links open using the dvd player rather than mplayer and therefore crash (you can tell its using dvd player because there is no buffer and the streams crashes within 3-5 seconds). When you manually change it so it that particular link then opens in mplayer it works fine. Is there any way you can set it so that all links automatically open using mplayer?
Unbehagen Wrote:change the www2.tv-links.co.uk to http://www.tv-links.co.uk and it works again

I take it you mean in the default.py file hagen?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...2