• 7(current)
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...
Tried it last night.... very good on Anni, tv-shows, music videos and documentries.... must admit I had no luck playing any movies? just hangs every timeHuh

Still top job thou! Big Grin
Does anyone know if there's an option to save the .divx after you've watched it? Like the the PC you can do that from that site...any help on that would be greatly appreciated!! Smile
Geeba Wrote:Tried it last night.... very good on Anni, tv-shows, music videos and documentries.... must admit I had no luck playing any movies? just hangs every timeHuh

Still top job thou! Big Grin

Yea appears to be a problem, all the movies with the exception of a few were working but now they seem to be freezing up the xbox.
So anyone have any luck in saving the TV-Link streams to their xbox hard drive after its done buffering, etc. Like I said before..you can do it with the divx player when using TV-Links on the PC. Anyone got the save to work on xbox?? Cool
pvtschlag you did an awesome job on this script. I think I can speak for everybody when I say THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is a much needed addition to XBMC. You mentioned that the dailymotion content is frequently removed, which is why it does not work much of the time and you also said to go to the website and try it from there, as it will not work even from the website. Well, I did not find this to be true. For instance, when I try to access the Ying Yang Twins music video "Say I Yi Yi" via your awesome script, it attempts to connect to dailymotion website but does not load the video. However, when I try to access the video directly from the tv-links.co.uk website, it plays fine. This is just one example, I ran across many others that did the same thing. There are 5 or 6 Ying Yang Twins music videos that do that alone. Here is the direct link on the tv-links.co.uk website so you can test it yourself: http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/5/3043

Believe me, I am not bitching about ANYTHING, I am just trying to help you make your script better. If you do not pursue this issue, I will not be disappointed at all. THANKS SO MUCH again!
Don´t want to bsound bitchy but... please upgrade to latest XBMC build before reporting bugs, and always mention the build you´re running. As everyone must know there are all kinds of problems with flv playing on earlier builds, and a lot of the problems reported here sound they could be just that.

This would make it sooo much easier to test/debug.

Thanks again for the great script.
Don't want to step on anyones toes, just want to clarify something..do i need to upgrade to the latest release of xbmc for the script to function correctly? or does the build just need to be recent like lets say the 7-09-07 build? Thanks for the clarification
pvtschlag any word on the gofish functionality you were working on
i am running latest XBMC. i just upgraded 2 days ago.
Lightbulb 
Hey guys,
I changed pvtschlag's great script a bit, so it now matches the design of Project Mayhem III slightly better. I also added code to make the Player show the name of the show in the playback info (If you press "Info" on the remote during playback or in the small thumbnail view in the lower left corner during playback). The graphics are borrowed from the Joox.net script.

You can find it here:
http://theendofthelongestline.de/TVLinks...Mayhem.zip

Hope you're okay with this, pvtschlag, as you don't mention any license in your scripts.... If not, send me a PM.
Have fun,
Hagen
I also just registered for the sole purpose of thanking you for this script. I had a blast last night searching through all of the shows. My build of XMBC is a bit old (June something I believe), but I was also having the daily motion problems mentioned. I also had difficulty navigating back through the menus once I had drilled down through a show.

Thanks again for all your work. I'm about to start a Python scripting job, so after I pick up the basics I may try my hand at some scripts.
Unbehagen Wrote:Hey guys,
I changed pvtschlag's great script a bit, so it now matches the design of Project Mayhem III slightly better. I also added code to make the Player show the name of the show in the playback info (If you press "Info" on the remote during playback or in the small thumbnail view in the lower left corner during playback). The graphics are borrowed from the Joox.net script.

You can find it here:
http://theendofthelongestline.de/TVLinks...Mayhem.zip

Hope you're okay with this, pvtschlag, as you don't mention any license in your scripts.... If not, send me a PM.
Have fun,
Hagen

Ive been having problems with viewing any movies using the original script (everything else worked though). Downloaded your updated version and every movie i have tried has worked up to yet. I don't know if you have updated anything apart from the look and feel but whatever you have done has done the trick for me. Thanks very much!
mby2j Wrote:I don't know if you have updated anything apart from the look and feel but whatever you have done has done the trick for me. Thanks very much!
Maybe you have a buggy or old build of XBMC. The code I changed for displaying the show title during playback maybe influences the way XBMC plays the movie. Instead of telling XBMC directly to play a specific URL, my script stores the URL with the title information in a playlist and tells XBMC to play the playlist.
In case you have difficulties getting other video playback scripts to work, try changing it in the following way:
open default.py in an editor, search for something like:
Code:
xbmc.Player(xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_MPLAYER).play(vidlink)
and replace it with:
Code:
play=xbmc.PlayList(xbmc.PLAYLIST_VIDEO)
play.clear()
play.add(vidlink,"Name of the show here")
xbmc.Player(xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_MPLAYER).play(play)
Unbehagen Wrote:Maybe you have a buggy or old build of XBMC. The code I changed for displaying the show title during playback maybe influences the way XBMC plays the movie. Instead of telling XBMC directly to play a specific URL, my script stores the URL with the title information in a playlist and tells XBMC to play the playlist.
In case you have difficulties getting other video playback scripts to work, try changing it in the following way:
open default.py in an editor, search for something like:
Code:
xbmc.Player(xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_MPLAYER).play(vidlink)
and replace it with:
Code:
play=xbmc.PlayList(xbmc.PLAYLIST_VIDEO)
play.clear()
play.add(vidlink,"Name of the show here")
xbmc.Player(xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_MPLAYER).play(play)

I'm using the latest T3CH release. The movies do seem to be working better but definitely aren't perfect. After more testing it seems to be 60/40 working for me
For some reason alot of the videos are out of synch with the audio, I have the newest version of XBMC(You can tell by the mouth movement is off from audio). Is anyone else experiancing this?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...2