• 19(current)
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...
TheBoxMan Wrote:Actually it will probably be quite a simple project from that startpoint.

Just be warned: The plugins I hacked together are all very ugly, namely TVLinks, Joox and seeqpod. I was so happy about the new plugin functions that I wanted to see fast results. If you need any help understanding the script without documentation, drop me a line explaining your problem.
Does anybody know how to enable more cache? I have got the cache settings at maximum at the moment which is 16384kb. However my internet connection is not the fastest and therefore I would benefit from more cache. Is there a way of doing this or am I limited to the values within XBMC.
dan_f14 Wrote:Does anybody know how to enable more cache? I have got the cache settings at maximum at the moment which is 16384kb. However my internet connection is not the fastest and therefore I would benefit from more cache. Is there a way of doing this or am I limited to the values within XBMC.

There is a TV Links script in this thread that can let you download the videos onto your xbox. It might help you out. I use it for some slow servers.

Look through the pages to find it.

Hope it helps
dafunks Wrote:There is a TV Links script in this thread that can let you download the videos onto your xbox. It might help you out. I use it for some slow servers.

Hope it helps
Just use the one from xbmcscripts.com
dafunks Wrote:There is a TV Links script in this thread that can let you download the videos onto your xbox. It might help you out. I use it for some slow servers.

Hope it helps
Cheers I shall look through now.

Dan
Here is a link if you never found it Big Grin
http://theendofthelongestline.de/TVLinks...otePad.zip

Press White (I think) to download the episode. Its great for them slow sites.... Ad tehy are all getting slower now (Apart from Stage6 i find)
Has anyone had any joy loading the 'megavideo' links on tvlinks.co.uk? most of the links work great but the megavideo ones seem to load about 5% on the loading bar then just close...

anyone?

p.s thanks to ever the boys responsible for the tvlinks script.. its freaking amazing! Big Grin
I have installed the other TV Links script and the download feature works a treat. It is exactly what I needed. As I was reading through the scripts (admittedly I haven't read all the pages) I heard pvtschlag and unbehagen were going to work together. The only reason I ask is I like the GUI on pvtchlag's script and I like the download feature on unbehagen's script and I was wondering if the two would be combined. Apologies if this has already been brought up.

Dan
Unbehagen Wrote:You can try removing the whole focusedColor keyword:
Code:
btn = xbmcgui.ControlButton(25, (130)+27*i, (247)-((100))+20, 27, self.Cats[i],textXOffset=30, textColor='0xFFAAAAAA',focusedColor='0xFFFFFFFF')
Maybe this works for you? Strange though that it works for thousands of users and on your box it just doesn't know about that keyword. Did you really make sure you have the latest T3CH SVN compile? We're not talking about the STABLE release here...

I had the same problem as Gokenin. Then deleted focusedColor='0xFFFFFFFF'.
Now TV Links opens but cant use the tv menues with my remote. I will look into that!
Using the XBMC-2.0.1-FINAL-FAT-T3CH.

Thanks Unbehagen
lund Wrote:I had the same problem as Gokenin. Then deleted focusedColor='0xFFFFFFFF'.
Now TV Links opens but cant use the tv menues with my remote. I will look into that!
Using the XBMC-2.0.1-FINAL-FAT-T3CH.

Thanks Unbehagen
I had the same problem with 'focusedColor' when I originally installed TV Links, however I updated to the latest T3CH (2007-09-02 rev10142) and it works fine now.
lund I believe you have the stable version. You want to download the "bleeding edge" version (rev10142) from here

http://t3ch.yi.se/

That is the version I use and TV Links works fine (unaltered) for me.
dan_f14 Wrote:lund I believe you have the stable version. You want to download the "bleeding edge" version (rev10142) from here

http://t3ch.yi.se/

That is the version I use and TV Links works fine (unaltered) for me.
Aplologies, the newest version would be rev10193
Rainbow 
I had the same problem when using a very old build. One of the python modules evidently had been updated to include that new definition in the interim.

Initially I just deleted all references. To focused color....but it was hard to see and none of the links worked. After upgrading to the latest build things worked fine.

TheBoxMan.
Does anybody have problem with veoh videos as well? They just start caching, then stop, and the last word I see is demux (?)

It never gets to play.
purposespf Wrote:Does anybody have problem with veoh videos as well? They just start caching, then stop, and the last word I see is demux (?)

It never gets to play.
I heard that veoh links generally play about a 5 minute preview. Sometimes on a rare occasion they link to the full video but generally they are just previews. As a rule of thumb I stay away from them. Is there no other links to the files you need?

Dan
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Begging scripters for internet-TV "links" script...2