windows 10 popup
Just wondering if any one knows how to disable the Windows 10 pop up reminder. About twice a week when we start up Kodi it will pop up on the screen. Most of the time when the wife tries to close the pop up Kodi will lock up. Also when ever this happens Kodi will start up in windowed mode. I have Kodi set up for full screen mode in system settings and also use true fullscreen. I think the problem is caused by the Windows 10 pop up. I have windows up date turned off also. Any suggestions on how to turn off this reminder?
If it makes any difference I am using Jarvis rc1 and NextPVR.
Thanks.
Look under Settings/System/Notifications and Actions in Windows
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
GWX Control Panel Smile
http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/

Does the job nicely for me
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Seems like a bit of overkill, but yes that will work too.
just uninstall windows update kb3035583, worked for me on win7
Thanks Guys. I will start by going into the systems settings notifications. If that does not do it I will uninstall the update.removing the update.
(2016-01-27, 01:07)spinnersp Wrote: just uninstall windows update kb3035583, worked for me on win7

I uninstalled the update. Will see if it stops the notification.
Thanks for the help.
(2016-01-28, 01:47)1maynard Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 01:07)spinnersp Wrote: just uninstall windows update kb3035583, worked for me on win7

I uninstalled the update. Will see if it stops the notification.
Thanks for the help.
ah, sorry, had misunderstood your first post. You were talking about the "Get Windows10 Upgrade" notification. What you did should stop it. Cheers!
might want to hide that update so you dont install it again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
windows 10 popup0