Containment Skin beta release
duh, i was thinking they were xpr fonts. I guess I should have looked.

A quick open in windows shows "BN Year 2000"

Edit: I'll see if i can get something done on that color chooser. Since all you want is fontcolor and texture color. I'll just do what your mockup is "Home" and then change both font and texture color at the same time. or I can have the two pointers one for texture and one for font. I thought you would need to change the selected color also.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka you're making me feel kinda bad Smile I didnt mean to volunteer you for anything major... I was thinking it would be a few minutes to make one of the buttons in the font / texture color selection popup the color chooser widget and extract the color from there..

I guess I forgot how much of a perfectionist you are Smile
Nuka1195 Wrote:duh, i was thinking they were xpr fonts. I guess I should have looked.

A quick open in windows shows "BN Year 2000"

Edit: I'll see if i can get something done on that color chooser. Since all you want is fontcolor and texture color. I'll just do what your mockup is "Home" and then change both font and texture color at the same time. or I can have the two pointers one for texture and one for font. I thought you would need to change the selected color also.

Well I have two texture color settings, focus and non-focused. And I really only need 3 text color settings, but each one can change a few different text color includes.

If it a pain to do then don't worry about it, but if you are gonna do it I greatly appreciate it.
CHI3f Wrote:Did you try clicking the link in my sig?

Aren't I an eeediot!

Thanks for the kick in the head.

I'll be looking at the skin tonight!
I "accidentally" came across this skin after installing the Linksboks build of XBMC a few days ago, and I must say: I truly love this skin's potential ! It's made me seriously considering organizing my folders in groups of 8 instead of 12 to make it look slicker in Containment vs PMIII Big Grin
Found this skin in the latest xbmcskin svn and had to pop in to say this is AWESOME! My new skin of choice.

Well done!
I love this skin thanksSmile
I added an option to download themes(all 3 of em) for containment from the skin today (thanks to donno's script)
CHI3f...another great skin mate...not sure how you do it, but thanks for it anyway!!!
very nice skin

was wondering if there is a way to increase the font size in video and music windows. Or if it is possible to increase the fonts sharpness. had that same prob with vision theme. PMIII and mc360 are tho.

thanks again
Thank you for the skin, must say that my plugins look better with the green option, in fact everything looks great.

Cheers, Sir.

V
Thank you sir.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Containment Skin beta release0