Req Add record button for Live TV
Was just watching Live TV (PVR from tuner) and wanted to record the current programme. I grabbed my iPhone app and realised there is no record button on the Now Playing for Live TV - and had to grab other remote to do so.

Could it be added - alongside the play, pause, stop, FF, RW buttons etc?

Once I set it recording, it was nice to see the 'elapsed time' icon in channel guide change to indicate the ongoing recording - nice :-). Could this also be implemented in the elapsed time icon on the Live TV channel list?

Image Image
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
You can add the "record" in the remote control right side view:

then you can use this button to start and stop recording.
About adding the ongoing recording indicator in the channel list, it will be added for sure. I just forgot to do it! Big Grin
I can't add these extra buttons until the issue you identified at http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258264 post #9 is resolved. The app crashes every time and starts music party mode.

But, nevertheless, I feel the appropriate place for the record button is alongside play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fastforward etc buttons.
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Yep, it's already fixed in the current development branch, in the meantime instead of just tap, try to tap and hold the desired action.
(2016-02-16, 10:20)joethefox Wrote: Yep, it's already fixed in the current development branch, in the meantime instead of just tap, try to tap and hold the desired action.

OK, thanks :-) What do you think about locating the record button alongside the play, pause, stop etc on the now playing window for live tv?
My plan is to implement a way to add custom buttons to the remote control view, in the lower part below: (iphone 5 and higher / ipad )

So you will be able to bookmark here up to five custom buttons from the right side view.
(2016-02-16, 14:17)joethefox Wrote: My plan is to implement a way to add custom buttons to the remote control view, in the lower part below: (iphone 5 and higher / ipad )

So you will be able to bookmark here up to five custom buttons from the right side view.

That will be very useful, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add record button for Live TV0