myepisodes.com support
Affini Wrote:I previously used MyEpisodes.com as a way to see what shows are coming up to watch. I never understood why anyone "keeps track" - I guess I just have a life outside of TV?
let's say there are tv shows where it's more interesting not to miss an episode, since they tell all one single story line. tracking them makes life easier.
Affini Wrote:If I miss an episode I get the torrent and DL it.
ah and how do you know which episode you missed? and by "missing" you mean not watching on tv, right? i wasnt talking about auto-tv-tagging, which would be quite difficult.

Affini Wrote:I now use Next-Episode.net for seeing what is coming up. Just as nice as MyEpisodes and has a few other features, but I don't use them either.
perhaps that's a question of taste. imo next-episodes.net doesnt come near myepiodes.com.

Affini Wrote:The ONLY thing I could see that would be nice is to be able to see from XBMC what the schedule of my favorite upcoming shows are... thus MyEpisodes.com or Next-Episode.net would be perfect for this.
that would be nice too indeed.

Affini Wrote:But, as Spiff stated... very limited audience.

I think integration with tv.com would have a much larger impact on the community and provide much more functionality.
tv.com is already integrated or am i missing something?

cheers
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
My "missing" I do mean you have not watch it yet... if you follow the series you already know you missed one, right? Usually the last one or two... thus it takes 2 minutes to get the torrents and DL them. No 'tracking' needed. If you missed the entire season just download it all at once.

TV.com is not integrated, XBMC only uses it for scraping episode info... there could be much more integration... like pulling all the season and episode info, icons, banners, lists, etc... it only pulls the info for the episodes you have, that is it.

Example View of a nice layout for TV Shows...

'All Seasons & Episodes List with Banner'

"bart goes crazy" season 1 - episode 1
"homer drinks lots of beer" season 1 - episode 2
"this is the episode title" season 2 - episode 1
...etc
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Hi, i recently discovered this addon and it sounds nice, though im not able to use it, i am using my username and password like on the website of myepisodes.com but xbmc tells me that it can't authenticate. am i doing something wrong? i filled in the username and password several times and im sure its the correct one since it does work on myepisodes.com

thanks
XBMC: XBMC 12.3 Frodo, Aeon MQ5, Win7 x64
try using trakt

Smile
Ohhhh Trakt.tv VERY VERY AWESOME!!!
Isn't keeping track of what you have and have not watched yet the primary goal of trakt.tv ?
Try it !
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
I have a problem with House of cards (US) (according to kodi scrapper) which is not matching House of cards (2013) (according to myepisodes).
Therefore it is not updating myepisodes when looking at a new episode.

How sad is that ?
I throw sickbeard into the mix... it is mainly used to auto-torrent/nzb shows, but even with that functionality disabled, it is verry nice for media management and episode tracking, as it interfaces directly with thetvdb.net ..and is also very nice in organizing / moving / renaming episodes...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
myepisodes.com support0