Export video lib - tvshows folder empty, movies OK
Hi,
This is my first post here and I would like to report the case with exporting video library to NFS share.
Configuration:
- Raspberry Pi 2 with OPENELEC and Kodi 15.2 connected through Denon amp to Panasonic plasma TV

Recently I have set up D-Link DNS-320L as NAS and moved there all my library, Kodi connected to NAS using NFS. Everything is OK except one thing:
When I'm exporting video Library as the single file to NFS share on NAS it is happening the follow:
- folder 'xbmc_videodb_2016-02-21' is created
- subfolders 'actors', 'movies', 'musicvideos', 'tvshows' are created
- thumbnail's jpg files are copied to 'actors', 'movies' subfolders
- 'tvshows' subfolder is empty - no subfolders for each of TV Show are created and no jpg files copied
- videodb.xml is created in 'xbmc_videodb_2016-02-21' folder

In Kodi.log I see:
(successfully created jpg file in 'actors' subfolder)
WARNING: FileNFS::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - //backup/xbmc_videodb_2016-02-21/actors/Jas_Fasola.jpg

(successfully created jpg file in 'movies' subfolder)
WARNING: FileNFS::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - //backup/xbmc_videodb_2016-02-21/movies/myMovie-fanart.jpg

(errors for jpg files creation in 'tvshows' subfolder)
WARNING: FileNFS::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - //backup/xbmc_videodb_2016-02-21/tvshows/Dexter/banner.jpg
ERROR: CNFSFile::Open: Unable to open file : '//backup/xbmc_videodb_2016-02-21/tvshows/Dexter/banner.jpg' error : 'open call failed with "NFS: Lookup of /backup/xbmc_videodb_2016-02-21/tvshows/Dexter/banner.jpg failed with NFS3ERR_NOENT(-2)"'
ERROR: Export failed exporting 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/0/0c65e226.jpg' to 'nfs://192.168.1.111/mnt/MyNAS/backup/xbmc_videodb_2016-02-21/tvshows/Dexter/banner.jpg'

The same video library export to Raspberry Pi's folder on /storage/backup ends successfully - in folder 'tvshows' there are created subfolders for each of my TV Shows:
/tvshows/Dexter
/tvshows/True_Detectives
etc.

I suspect Kodi is having a problem with subfolders creation inside 'tvshows' on NFS but I can create them manually when selecting a place on NFS when choosing a folder for export, so it doesn't looks for permissions issue.
Why Export video Library fails to create subfolders inside 'tvshows' ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export video lib - tvshows folder empty, movies OK0