Aeon Nox 4.0.9
Extremely sorry if this has been asked before but i did do a search for the phrase 'aeon nox 4.0.9' but the results that came up were for aeon nox 5. I wanted to know if there is a version of Aeon Nox 4.0.9 for Kodi 15 or Kodi 16, the reason being i love that version of the skin and find it extremely easy, not only that i love the different views for the tv shows / movies. I know that there are versions for the latest kodi but the look and view types are not the same, the widgets arent as configurable (v4 widgets show a strip of 4 thumbs for tvshows and 7 for movies and not just 1 on the right hand side like the new ones do) not only that but i suffer with short term memory problems which means i forget the simplest things really quickly so its taken me quite awhile to get used to v4 and where certain options are, i dont want to start over again with the new version.
Aeon MadNox has all the views and widgets 4.0.9 had and more.

Super configurable too
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Thanks, will try it out and see how i go. If only it was just as easy to upgrade my memory as it is a pc that would be brilliant. lol

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.0.90