Daily Show Scraping Problem
I hate to be one of these people, but I am not sure if this the correct forum for this issue or even the right software support forum for the problem. I use Sickrage to auto download the Daily Show and update Kodi 16.0 RC upon post processing. The past few weeks, Kodi will show the message - Unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue scanning? It seems to only happen to a couple of shows randomly, but ALWAYS the daily show and only when being pushed to update from Sickrage. If I choose the file manually and choose refresh from within Kodi, it does find the show and updates the library. This is from the log which debug wasn't enabled, but I enabled and I hope I might be able to catch additional information from the next download. Please let me know if you think I might need to direct this to the Sickrage team. Sickrage is configured to only update show and not entire library, but maybe that is its fallback, not sure on that.

09:40:36 T:5528 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
09:40:40 T:5528 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 422
09:40:40 T:5528 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 422 for http://api.tmdb.org/3/search/movie?api_k...anguage=en
09:40:40 T:5528 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site
09:40:45 T:5332 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: Timeout was reached(28)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Daily Show Scraping Problem0