[kodibuntu + mysql] upgraded from 15.2 to 16 - library not updating?
So far after updating to 16 i've not seen "newly added shows/movies" work.

If i browse for the files they are there and will play, but they dont show up in the actual library.

Today i took the nuclear option and backed up the library (both single file and multiple) and then dropped the MYSQL tables. Only have the video and music library #'s associated with 16 at this point. Reboot. Import old library and then update. Files that I know that are there .. still not showing up as newly added, but are there if i browse raw file directories.

not sure what to do now.

DB tables / permissions are good... all worked well with 15.2. Nothing changed on my end. Anyone else have library conversion / update issues from 15.2 to 16?
No Debug Log no issue, nothing to solve.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Here is the debug log.

Thanks.

http://pastebin.com/BTiaxHxr
Log looks okay. You might need to delete the "upgraded" DB from the database so that kodi upgrades it again. Then post a Debug Log of this upgrade.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
The old 15.2 Library is long gone. All that is left is the newly created libraries.

I can run through that with debug on though. Once the DB is there I should import my exported library or no?
Yes, so that we see the issue in the log.
Here you go. I think the meat of what you want might be in the kodi.old.log though .. its like 5MB and keeps crashing pastebin

let me know if this doesnt work and i'll throw it in a google drive or something.

http://pastebin.com/C8mXDFvZ
one quick observation.

I noticed that if i go to the raw files view - and do a context click or whatever and get the secondary menu -> go to set content .. my "tv" folder doesnt have content set.

I'm going through and setting content for my movie and tv folders now ... would that be the cause? Should i have to do that after an upgrade like this?

figured that kind of setting would carry over for end user ease so to say ...

EDIT

that seems to have fixed it. scanning the content back in now shows newly added shows in the recent shows section ... odd that it didnt carry over .. is that as designed?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[kodibuntu + mysql] upgraded from 15.2 to 16 - library not updating?0