Apple Movie Trailers script skin
keep only one control with id 2150

and try

add:
Code:
<disabledcolor>FFFFFFFF</disabledcolor>
<enable>Control.IsVisible(50)</enable>
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
I tried it but no luck... didn't work. Any other ideas?
Yes, look at my code again, i edited it.
was it the enable tag that had the mistake?
That worked... thanks for the help. Does the <enable> tag control the <textcolor> tag or does it control the <disabledcolor> tag?
well if it's true, then the control is "enabled", if it's false then it's "disabled", so...
so basically the enable tag just states when the control is "enabled" therefore using <textcolor> when the control is enabled and <disabledcolor> when the control is disabled? And if that is the case (other than being able to change font colors for certain conditions) what is the point of enabling and disabling a control?
So far I've just completed coding and images for the 4:3 ratio script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml
Any opionions of things that should be changed/added/removed?

Screenies of my progress:

Default theme with the different viewtypes:

Different themes in use with the script (I have the skin loading your theme images for the background if your using the mc360 skin)

I don't have any screenshots but, I've finished the coding for the main xml file in the PAL folder (4:3 ratio). I just finished the coding before I left for college which is where I am now. This new code makes the gui look a heck of a lot better then my previous screenshots. I still have to move/resize a couple things for widescreen then I will upload that too... (if you want feel free to post screenshots of your successful installation since I can't currently)...

Installation:

1. Rename "script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml" to anything else to avoid overwriting it. (E:\apps\XBMC\scripts\Apple Movie Trailers\resources\skins\Default\PAL\script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml)
2. FTP this file to the same location.
3. Rename "script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml" in E:\apps\XBMC\skins\MC360\PAL\ to anything else which forces XBMC to use the new one you just place in the 1st step.

(For some reason when I tried placing my xml file in the MC360\PAL\ folder the Mirror diffuse image on the main poster showed up fully opaque)
official release here
some changes to AMT that affect the skinning. we are at version pre-0.99.6 now

Quote:[SIZE=1]
- changed: default skins no longer set category label directly. you now use ListItem.Genre, also added another label for genre list use: Container(60).ListItem.Genre and set the appropriate visible conditions

[SIZE=1]- changed: version -> pre-0.99.6 (database rewrite)
- changed: a list container is no longer required. (* see note)
- changed: context menu will now work on any container control (* see note)
- changed: now saves the release date instead of just year in db
- changed: set a property name releasedate, both list and player. skinners can access it by ListItem.Property(releasedate)
- changed: set ListItem.Studio, ListItem.Year
- changed: HT plugin - version -> 1.3.1
- changed: AMT plugin - version -> 1.2.1
- changed: HT & AMT plugins - releasedate property

- changed: set Plot and PlotOutline for playlistitem's, since some skins use that for video info

- changed: default skin to use xbmc language string id 9 for title instead of the hard coded xbox media center

- changed: version -> pre-0.99.4
- changed: english language string id(255)
- added: install the proper libraries for the users environment (thanks elan_osx)
- fixed: plugin installer failed at copying thumbs on OS X and other platforms (thanks elan_osx)
- changed: settings now uses radiobutton controls instead of checkmarks, also streamlines the settings xml file
- added: settings now has a defaults button to reset values
- changed: default and lcars settings xml files

*XBMC revision 13984 or newer to work
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple Movie Trailers script skin0