DagensTV 2.0
I put the script here as well http://web.telia.com/~u60613358/

MrZ
Thanks
maybe im just slow....just what does this script I can gather its pulling show data from the dagens page....but what do i need to have on my end for it to work. Thanks for your help regarding this matter
Not sure I understand the problem.
If you have connection to the internet the script should work without any hands-on. The remote TITLE key opens a menu where you for example can sort channels, mark as favorite or link with IMDB.
I appreciate the response, perhaps I didn't word the question as well as I should have....my issue here is that I am unable to actually VIEW the channels that I try selecting...the record option isn't available for use either...again, this could be because I am just missing something but any help would be outstanding.
So you do have MediaPortal? If that is the case you need to activate that function in the script. Send me your details in a private message and I'll try to help you out.
Hmmm.... same as here... I cant view anything? all the listings show up... but if you go to say Motors TV then hit right button and highlight the show that is currently airing and select that it wont play? none do? Huh

Script looks mazing thou! Big Grin
You have to give a stream path like hdhomerun://1010E8C2/tuner0?channel=qam:114&program=1. This option becomes available once the channel is set to favorite. Once the stream path is assigned there is a play option available. Unfortunately you have to close and reopen the popup menu as you change information.
In case of media portal its more complex but throw a private message and I'll help you out

MrZ
Hello

This is a very nice script Nod
Is it possible to make it work with DvbViewer?
That would be kanon Wink
Hmmmm.. does this script need Media Portal?..... tried again over the weekend... still cant get anything from this script? even after making channels favorites?

Where do I edit this Mrz? "hdhomerun://1010E8C2/tuner0?channel=qam:114&program=1"

Such a cool looking script... would be nice to watch Motors TV to! Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DagensTV 2.00