DagensTV 2.0
DagensTV 2.0 available soon at http://www.xbmcscripts.com/index.php?opt...&Itemid=36 please provide feeback and bug reports here.

Thanks,

MrZ
This is pretty slick, dude ! Big Grin

Looks like someone has been studying the xbmc python scripting manual pretty extensively Smile
Two things that would make this script the best thing since sliced bread:

1) let the action for selecting a channel be configurable so that this could work as a channel selector as well. For example, if I click "select" while channel FOX is highlighted, the script would start the stream hdhomerun://1010E8C2/tuner0?channel=qam:114&program=1
2) make it work with zap2it and/or other tv guide sites Big Grin Right now, I can just look at what's on channels I can't get.
Hi SandmanCL!

1) Good idea. Did not think about this because I don't have any PC/TV-Card that can stream. I could allow the user to define a link for streaming per channel and then feed that to xbmc.Player(). Functions to be added to the channel menu.
2) Lets see how big the interest is. I don't think I can beat myTV...

MrZ
I agree, this is the nicest looking script on XBMCScripts.com Smile
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195, I was only bragging, but what the heck, thanks for the acknowledgement.

MrZ
Is this working for you guys ?
I just get a Loading.... and nothing happens.
(I had the previos version 1.53 working but that just died on me so I thought I'd try this instead)
I really miss EPG on my Xbox Sad
miniGranis Wrote:Is this working for you guys ?
I just get a Loading.... and nothing happens.
(I had the previos version 1.53 working but that just died on me so I thought I'd try this instead)
I really miss EPG on my Xbox Sad

i have the same problemSad
DagensTV have changed layout and the script needs to be updated. I will do this the coming weekend.

Sorry,

MrZ
mrz Wrote:DagensTV have changed layout and the script needs to be updated. I will do this the coming weekend.

Sorry,

Dont be Sorry not your fault, I say NICE :-) I will have an EPG again.
(And from what I have read probably a good looking one as well <bg> )

BTW Have you or anyone else looked into using XTMLV as datasource, that would mean a script less sensitive to changes, ie the grabber would only change and that would be takencare of by the XMLTV project.
See http://tv.swedb.se/ I use that as a source for my PVR and it works perfekt.
Just loaded this script and I must say it looks fantastic!! but Sad nothing seems to happen... I just get "Loading" and I have noticed the error light is on?
I think the site recently underwent a change in how the media is pulled...from what I understand is there is a fix in the works, don't quote me on that but I think i remember hearing something along those lines
Hey mrz, so u are back this summer again coding a nice TV script Wink
Must say that this one has a very nice design and some nice features..
Thnx for the best TV script!

/Sonic
Hi!

I have adjusted the script for DagensTVs new WEB layout and this 2.1 update should be available on XBMCScripts shortly.

For thoso who are interested I have added a MediaPortal client in the script. This means you can now record and watch TV. Setup is somewhat complicated but if you have MediaPortal running send a message and I can describe the config.
I have also added capability to manually associate stream paths with the TV channels allowing for WEB controlled TV tuners to be used for zapping.

MrZ
Looking forward to taking this script for a spin, but from what i've been reading xbmcscripts.com has been having issues with their uploading...bummer, guess i'm just gonna have to wait this one out until the problem is fixed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DagensTV 2.00