XBMCDPI: XBMC DVD Profiler Importer
Information 
Hi All,

This is the first time I have posted any thing in this forum. I have been using XBMC for a while and have found that my DVD collection was getting the better of me until I saw people using DVD profiler and XBMC.

I know there are one or two DVD Profiler programs out there for XBMC, but the program I have created includes the much talked about(on forums anyway) video clips with storage location information for your DVD. All automatically generated video files with the DVD’s thumbnail and location in your DVD collection.

check it out here

Its in its first stages at the moment and will change as I get some more time to add extra info to the video clips it creates. Suggests are more than welcome to make this program easy to use for everyone.
Another version is out 0.2beta, this version includes

- Video clip duration option.
- Minor GUI changes.

check it out <a href="http://bass.net.nz/xbmcdpi">here</a>
Hello
For me nothing work after the installation, in the log file I have this error, the directory python25 does not exist in my computer .....

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "xbmcdpi.py", line 40, in <module>
File "PyQt4\uic\__init__.pyc", line 73, in loadUiType
File "PyQt4\uic\Compiler\compiler.pyc", line 15, in __init__
File "PyQt4\uic\uiparser.pyc", line 89, in __init__
File "PyQt4\uic\objcreator.pyc", line 22, in __init__
WindowsError: [Error 2] Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable: 'c:\\Python25\\Lib\\site-packages\\PyQt4\\uic\\widget-plugins\\*.*'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "xbmcdpi.py", line 40, in <module>
File "PyQt4\uic\__init__.pyc", line 73, in loadUiType
File "PyQt4\uic\Compiler\compiler.pyc", line 15, in __init__
File "PyQt4\uic\uiparser.pyc", line 89, in __init__
File "PyQt4\uic\objcreator.pyc", line 22, in __init__
WindowsError: [Error 2] Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable: 'c:\\Python25\\Lib\\site-packages\\PyQt4\\uic\\widget-plugins\\*.*'
Smile 
Hi Jeepcook,

Which of the two downloads did you install? The Full install or the update?
From what you have described im guessing the update and not the full install.

Please give the Full Install download a go.The c:\python25 directory will not exist on either installations as it's a virtual path Python uses, but will only exist if the Full Install download.

btw,Thank you for downloading my program. I hope you have better luck with the info I have given you.
Hi,

Thanks for your help, I installed the full beta version ... not the update, nothing works....
That is unusual I will see what I can do to fix it and let you know soon.
Hello,

No news from you ...

Actually I use another script. But I want to display slot information ... so only your script can do that..

So I would want help ..

Thanks a lot.
Smile 
Another version is out 0.3beta, this version includes

- Fix bug that caused XBMCDPI not to run if you did not have Python 2.5 installed.

check it out here

btw, Sorry to all who have taken the time to download my program to find it did not run. I appreciate the bug reports.
Hi,

Your soft don't work for me, certainly because it's not compatible with 3.x version of dvdprofiler ...

Is there possibilities to have a compatible version ?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCDPI: XBMC DVD Profiler Importer0