Movies missing MPAA / age ratings
Hi

It seems like most of my movies are missing the MPAA / age ratings. I can manually refresh all my movies but 1400+ will take awhile. Then I have 5 koid players..

So what's the best way yo resolve this issue
All my media is on a nas and over the years its been scrapped with multiple media managers.

How can I repopulate all my movies with the correct mpaa age ratings?

Thanks
N
I would recommend Ember Media Manager. The latest version is in Alpha with sometimes more than twice a week updates, but it's very stable. This is my preferred media manager and IMHO the best one out there. It's a pain in the ass to get the settings "perfect" but it's well worth ANY hassles.
Super thanks.
Just downloaded the alpha and updated its scrape to include certifications.
But how do i get kodi to reflect this additional .nfo information?
Will it automatically pull through the certification? or do i have to re scrape my library again, and if so what's the best way of doing this?

Thanks
N
If the movies are already scanned into your library, the best bet is to re-add the movies, but when you setup how to scrape, choose local information only. This will choose the nfo's information. Otherwise, you need to go into EVERY movie, hit info and choose to refresh/reload information(although, that may just redownload info instead of using nfo file, not sure).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies missing MPAA / age ratings0