Movie Info during play with End Time also.
realjobe Wrote:Big Grin I saw the changeLog for "rev9662 build" and
"Player.FinishTime (which can also use this feature)".

I presume this new method is for this issue I'm raving about? I havn't tested this yet..
If this is the solution for this "problem" I bow deeply and shout "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"

Smile

Well, the feature is not quite yet implemented, but the function is there? I found DialogVideoInfo.xml and

<control type="label" id="0"<description>play time label</description> tags.. Is this the right place to include the Player.FinishTime?

If this is not, can you tell me what XML is the FullScreen MovieInfo xml?
Smile
realjobe Wrote:Well, the feature is not quite yet implemented, but the function is there? I found DialogVideoInfo.xml and

<control type="label" id="0"<description>play time label</description> tags.. Is this the right place to include the Player.FinishTime?

If this is not, can you tell me what XML is the FullScreen MovieInfo xml?
Smile

I DID IT! I will need confirmation that the XML hack is for real.
Edit & Add:
- open PAL/VideoFullScreen.xml
- Add below "<description>Current System Time label</description>" New controll..

<control type="label" id="1">
<description>The Time when the Video ends.</description>
<width>100</width>
<posx>680</posx>
<posy>30</posy>
<info>Player.FinishTime</info>
<align>right</align>
<textcolor>green</textcolor>
<font>special13</font>
</control>

Smile
Yup, it's works. Good job. Now just need a descriptor that says something before like "Ending Time:", and "Current Time:" or something like that.
Alright. New XboxMediaCenter SVN rev9771 is out but I can't find on the changelog that this new feature has been implemented in. Had to add my self manually? doesn't bother though.
The function is there, the skin is up to you.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

who are the skinners that I can contact and ask for integration?

btw, Now that I have this feature and I use it everytime I watch anything on my box, it seems a bit odd that it has not been included yet (rev10100 even).. Smile
I just posted this in another thread if you are interested. Link. I am looking for a place to post the xml. Let me know if you have any ideas.

J_K_M_A_N

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info during play with End Time also.0