XBMCScripts unzip error
ok,

I'm relatively new here, however i have exhasted my search and can't figure out what i am doing wrong.

For the past 4 days i have been unable to install any new scripts through the XBMCscript... i keep getting "corrupt file or not a zip file"

this method used to work, ive installed dozens of scripts this way in the past month.

I have tried reinstalling XBMC and deleting my userdata folder, and i keep getting the same error. what am i missing? when i go the scrip log file, it says something about an error occuring while unzipping and it references line 183 in xbmcscripts_core.py, and a few more lines after that.

any help would be appreciative.

thanks.
no offense, but to cross post in various subforums is not accepted behaviour.
also since this is script related, I've moved it. please read the forum descriptions before posting!
TIA
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

sorry about that...
a Debug Log would be helpful, see my sig..
For some reason, it's working again?

If the problem returns, i'll submit a propper report. thanks for the tip.
We're having some problems with the site. There's a bug somewhere, but I am not sure what it is, so it will be jumpy the next days...sorry about this, but be patient and it'll get better.

It's not the install scripts fault by the way.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
I know this is an old thread but this is exaclty the problem I have with a fully new installed XBOX. Everything is fresh. Something wrong at your end?
Just found out that the same "Corrupt ZIP or no ZIP" message also happens on my other XBOX that has worked. Is there something wrong with the Scripts serverHuh
Can someone who reads this test if they can still install new scripts and let me know. I fthey can't either then I know it's not me and my 2 XBOX's......
leceur Wrote:Can someone who reads this test if they can still install new scripts and let me know. I fthey can't either then I know it's not me and my 2 XBOX's......
Am I alone in the world, or is there someone who can test if the scripts download is working fro them and let me know? PLEASE
I am also experiencing the zip problem with the scripts.. I can't seem to install any of them at all.
deltazulu Wrote:I am also experiencing the zip problem with the scripts.. I can't seem to install any of them at all.
Thanks for checking! Glad I am not the only one. Is anyone looking into this?
same thing happens to me, i thought it was just me becuase it just set XBMC up like 10 mins ago. I thought it was just something i did wrong.
the site is down *again* gonna look into it..
you know how long till it will come back up?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCScripts unzip error0