Busy dialog skinning (Windows ID)?
Question 
What is the window name/id for dialogbusy.xml? I am trying to make a button to activate the window so I can test it but I cant find it anywhere.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Just out of curiousity: how would the code look to show this Busy Dialog? Something like:
Code:
dialog = xbmc.window(138)
dialog.show()
?
Basje Wrote:Just out of curiousity: how would the code look to show this Busy Dialog? Something like:
Code:
dialog = xbmc.window(138)
dialog.show()
?

I added the busy-dialog to my modded mc360-skin awhile ago and as soon as there is a stalled thread and you have a DialogBusy.xml (btw, my xml says <window id=" 136"> ), it will render the dialog.
jmarshall Wrote:138

See, I was trying to make a button to activate that window so I could test it and I tried 138 but that did not work. I could not for the life of me make the dialog appear.
The busy dialog appears when your using samba or network NAS..
So you could just test it from you xbox
Download X-cite_V0.3 - 13th June 2007
Download from Rapidshare
Or
Download from Megaupload
does http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...Window_IDs need updating?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:does http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...Window_IDs need updating?

ch3if has been doign a good job keeping it up to date I'm pretty sure thats the only one missing
I added it to the list but now I need to add the smart playlist dialogs, but I cant till I find out what the window id and the delta window id is. I was looking all over the place but could not find it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Busy dialog skinning (Windows ID)?0