Project: Pandora (Skin Concept Idea)
GREAT!!

looking forward to this one Smile
Hi guys...

Just to let you know that Pandora IS being worked on right now. We've had a slump recently what with holidays, real life stuff, etc...but now we're back on track.

Get excited!

This skin has some pretty exciting animation work in it, and there is more planned as we go along. Hopefully a beta will be ready at some stage soon.

Thanks...the skin is not dead, as some people may have thought (or if you care at all!!)
OK....the skin is continuing to be coded, and I have taken it upon myself to create a complete icon set from scratch for the skin.

I've attached a screenshot that shows a small sample of what I have been working on(and will continue to add to them over the coming weeks).

Enjoy!

Looking good so far dude..... Any chance your skin will support 4:3 or is going to HD only (as so many of the new skins are)? Either way nice work!
Should have full support (I would hope), from 4x3 all the way up to 720
MajorTom Wrote:Looking good so far dude..... Any chance your skin will support 4:3 or is going to HD only (as so many of the new skins are)? Either way nice work!

Wow my typing just gets better! is it going to be HD only?.... it should have read.
I replied Big Grin
MikeBeecham Wrote:I replied Big Grin

so you did.... good stuff Smile
Wow Mike, I thought the other graphics you created looked good, but those great. Smile
Nice to see you guys working on it again. Pandora should look great, any teaser screen shots yet?
not as yet mcgyver...this is all with the coder at the moment
loving those icons you've created for the skin, can't wait to see some more of this in the future!
I want this skin so bad it's making my head hurt. Keep up the good work!
Strongly looking forward to a release of this.. I like the red tones but an equal blue tone would also be impressive
Looks good, but I have some suggestions for the icons. First, the music icon looks better if it's something that actually looks like something "music-wise". Like headphones or such. That ipod-thingy could be anything.

And the pictures icon looks like a camcorder, so it's not as clear at a quick look if it's pictures or movies. An old fashioned camera?

Just some personal thoughts.
GREAT looking skin, can't wait! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Project: Pandora (Skin Concept Idea)3