Premier league pass picture
Photo 
Hi,

Running kodi 16 jarvis on mxq box. Internet speed around 15mbps.

When I try to watch premier league pass the picture stutters and pixelates after a second or two. Now I can watch it on my Android mobile phone on the same Internet with no problem but since I upgraded to jarvis I'm getting this problem.

Tried playing with the acceleration settings, no joy.
Tried changing the HDMI cable, no joy,
Tried changing the display settings in the front end of the android box, no joy.

All other addons work perfectly.

It is a wired connection also. I am at a loss,

Any help or suggestions?

Premier league pass has the best pictures for 3pm kick off, well did have
Photo 
You can view the image of the screen here [/php][/code][/quote]

https://s14.postimg.org/txlnq6t35/201604...30-1-1.jpg
having same problem, did you find a fix?
No joy and not much help either, will keep going
Hello, anybody out there who has any ideas about this? Huh
I guess that's the end of that then. Sorry Kademcc.

Nobody seems to know anything
I'm also having this issue. Any help would be appreciated
Maybe purchase a legal subscription to Sky or BT Sport if in the UK? But if you are talking about watching 3pm kickoffs then I guess you aren't UK based.

KODI is a media player which plays media. What you are most likely watching there is a broken pirate addon attempting to stream Premiership football. Go talk to the people who made the dodgy pirate addon as we are not allowed to help out the pirates round here. (See Ts n Cs when you joined the forum)

There are a lot of dodgy box sellers on Amazon and similar who are selling boxes with these broken addons. It is your supplier you need to have a conversation with.
Many thanks Batterpudding,

I am an expat living abroad. Sorry if I have broken any rules. Just wondered about the strange choppy picture and why it is perfect on phone but not on box. Worked great before, on both.

Anyway, I'll muddle through and no more mention of dodgy addons
Premier league pass is legal, although it only has a couple more weeks left as is has lost the rights to the matches from next season.

The proper thread for the add-on is here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Many thanks DarrenHill
Cool thanks Darren
it's working fine for me on jarvis, so must be your set up, when you've changed the acceleration settings have you closed down kodi and then logged back in so it updates the settings fully? or why don't you reload isengard and see if it works okay again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Premier league pass picture0