• 169(current)
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread
djh, any chance you could put labels on those pop-up menus to make them slightly more user-friendly? For example...

Another option would be to make it work like the Xbox360's new guide, which functions with tabs to make it more intuitive. I'm sure you've seen the whole video, but take a look at the 4:04 mark for what I'm talking about:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U9JonXfgKpg

edit: Just saw the label in the upper right as I was clicking off the thread. It'd be more intuitive on the actual menu, but leaving it as you have it is fine as well. Smile
you've done it again djh_ Big Grin those last screens really looks good Big Grin already looking forward to see it live Smile great work!
really liking what i'm seeing right now... the next update is going to be great!
DJH, i know ur making so much progress with the skin this week... but ur killing me softly with those new backdrops on the recent screenshots... hope they gonna be up later in the week my dear super skinner... hehehe... thanks for the hard work!!!
Amazing job you just keep teasing us and I love it... I have already switch 3 xboxs over to your skin and I have a buddy coming to see it to decide if he wants to move his stuff over also... I must say this is hands down one of the best skins i have seen / used for the xbox
Hi,
I'm running version 11c on Xbox.
I've done everything to reduce the memory usage (including reducing backdrop to 960x540) but still have following problem:
I don't know if this is a coincidence but:
- Movies start without problem
- tv shows with only one season start without problem.
-Tv shows with more than on season doesn't start. The xbox crash when i press play.

I wonder if the cause is due to the fact that for more than one season we go through 3 views (tv show - seasons - episode) while only 2 views with single season.

Does other people have same issue ?
Is there a way to reduce memory consumption going through multiple views ?

I hope this make sense....

Thanks again for the great job,

Eric
ewaterke Wrote:Hi,
-Tv shows with more than on season doesn't start. The xbox crash when i press play.

Just a hunch...toggle your setting (if on, turn off/ if off, turn on) for "flatten TV Show if only one season" and see if anything changes.
Hi,

I got a strange problem. After scanning my movie section, and then go into Library mode. Many movies show up twice, anyone encountered this before.

Any Ideas ?

Thank you...

RisenGryn
My guess would be that you have somehow turned off stacking and these are all the videos in 2 parts.
I'm a lurker, not a fighter!
djh any chance of creating some alternate font colors like pm3 as i think this skin would look alot classier with blue text rather than the vivid green pictured in your screen shots and blue or red goes better with the leds on the front of my xbox
I'm quite colourblind, so no. That's why Aeon uses mainly neutral colours, I'm afraid. I was hoping someone else would step up and offer some tasteful new colour schemes, tbh. I suppose I'd need to get that PSD pack out first, mind.
With the now neutral background included couldn't you just add this beauty to the SVN?
RisenGryn Wrote:Hi,

I got a strange problem. After scanning my movie section, and then go into Library mode. Many movies show up twice, anyone encountered this before.

Any Ideas ?

Thank you...

RisenGryn

Have you tried to 'Clean library'?
Hey guys can someone tell me what this background is? I havent seen it in any of the background packs, but it looks really cool and I want it. This is such a great looking skin Big Grin

• 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread24