• 3(current)
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread
look'n good... any way to DL? Are you putting this on a site or in SVN?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
any updates?
Looks great.
it would look better if we got an updated version Wink
*patiently waiting as well* Smile
Sorry guys, I've been mega-busy with work the last few weeks. Might just do an interim update over the next few days to keep everyone ticking over.
would be much appreciated, I love the look of this skin.
Take your time... real life always takes priority. At least that's what my wife tells me. Smile
any update?
djh,
Please release this... I'd like to use it. Also, if you are not going to have time to work on it please consider releasing the images in PS format so they that the skin can live on.

thank you for the fantasic work!
*what he said*
This skin still rocks!

Looking forward to a finshed release ;-)
Okay, so here's what happens now that I'm barely able to put two consecutive minutes into working on this. I'll put up the current version asap (either tonight or tomorrow) which isn't a world apart from the old one. It does have the new icon frames, some corrected dimensions, the icon aspect ratio options, an RSS feed, visibility fixes and some other guff. Nothing major. The File Manager, for example, still isn't skinned.

I'll also put up an archive which includes all the textures, together with the photoshop document I've been working from. It's a bit messy. As much as I'd love to get this to where I originally wanted it (and design-wise, it's more or less there), I'd just as happily see you guys mess around with it and see what comes out.
Great! Thanks a lot for doing this. I'm just really excited about being able to use this skin and hope the rest of us can (or a single person, if anyone wants to take it on) can figure it all out.
Just ironing out some major kinks. Should have a version for tomorrow.

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread24