• 173(current)
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread
<rolling eyes> Goddamn I love that movie...but I hated it till the last 3 minutes...
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
djh_ Wrote:Image

Hurray! Big Grin
xb2iris Wrote:What whisper... i must be obssessive ear wax again... lol

This one -

djh_ Wrote:Uh uh. The next one.

*whispers* it'll be out tomorrow
hahahaha
the updates are really refining AEON... nice job bro!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
wow.. the update is wonderful ... appreciate your hard work... thank you
djh_ Wrote:Image

Just wondering but the old control type still appears in the background, will that be removed?
If you remove a view that's currently being displayed it'll empty its contents while leaving it "selected". If you then cycle view types it'll go away completely. No graceful way of handling that, unfortunately.
So if Showcase and Episode are the only two selected the pop up/down control bar will no longer be there meaning the focused item bug/glitch is gone?
Also (sorry for the questions - I know I should just wait until tomorrow) hiw is the new menu selected and can it be disabled?
Oh, I think the focused item glitch is a bit more persistent than that.

The "on-the-fly" options for wallpapers and viewtypes are accessed via the shutdown menu, which I'm using more as a multifunction context menu.
Great skin djh, is there a way to add an option to have the music info for the currently playing song pop up for a while everytime the song changes? I know this happens in the default skin, but not aeon. Just a suggestion.
It's on the to-do list.
Awesome! Thanks DJH!
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread24