Kodi quit need help
Hi to all im a bit of a newb and would just like to say Kodi is great and the whole family love it(thanks guys).
I have an iMac 10.11.4 and running Kodi 16 Jarvis which has been working fine ,I did a clean start and now when i launch Kodi it instantly crashes. I have tried uninstall/reinstall etc but no good. However if i log on as a different user it works which is ok but not ideal. I have copied the log and hope that someone can understand it as it is beyond my understanding all help would be appreciated.
If by "fresh start" you are referring to the add-on named as such, then we cannot help you. I can only suggest uninstalling Kodi, delete the data folder and reinstall.

If though, you are not using unsupported add-ons then feel free to submit your debug log.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Just to clear up in not talking about any unsupported add-ons. Hi sorry if I'm posting this twice I'm struggling with navigation a bit.
Anyway thanks for the speedy response, I appreciate any help you can give.
your database is corrupt - need the debug log (wiki) to tell you which one. Also never post logs directly in the forum but use something like pastebin.com and only put the link in here then...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi thanks for reply. Kodi quits after 2 seconds at most. so can't get log? Im Really struggling with this.
You can still get the log manually, it is created as soon as KODI starts.

You can ensure it's turned on using this: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#...ngs.xml.29

That same page details where to find the log and what to do with it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi quit need help0