compressor
Would it be possible to add an audio compressor to sound control button in videos to equal out sounds? Example I run into is I have to turn it up to hear speaking but then comes either thunder music or explosions and such that get very loud on my 5.1 system even when sub is turned all the way down. It would be an awesome upgrade!!!
(2016-04-18, 05:27)David Branch Wrote: Would it be possible to add an audio compressor to sound control button in videos to equal out sounds? Example I run into is I have to turn it up to hear speaking but then comes either thunder music or explosions and such that get very loud on my 5.1 system even when sub is turned all the way down. It would be an awesome upgrade!!!

That's your receiver job. Most receiver have a night mode or some other eq that can help.

You can try calibrating your sound with the mic that came with your receiver.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=269751
(2016-04-18, 05:33)sarlan19 Wrote: Most receiver have a night mode or some other eq that can help.

Used to have. Yamaha for example has scraped their awesome 'Night Mode' for a new Dynamic Range Control feature which is not really similar at all except when you have the volume turned down very low.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
compressor0