The $72 PC...
How would this fair well with Xbmc Linux?

With antiquated components flooding the surplus-parts market and free operating systems only a click away, building a fully functional computer has never been such a bargain. No, the $72 PC won’t replace your new dual-core, Vista-shredding laptop. But with its compact size and solid-state components (no hard drive or CD drive), it’s perfect for building into custom enclosures and for specific tasks like Web surfing or playing games. The computer boots from a USB flash drive running an operating system called Damn Small Linux that can handle just about any job.

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/how20/157a2...drcrd.html
this smelled like spam, thats why you couldn't see your post before I approved it, KingJames
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

that pc is less powerfull than the xbox, and cost about the same ( a lil bit less). so noo it's of no interest.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

pike Wrote:this smelled like spam, thats why you couldn't see your post before I approved it, KingJames

oh i see, na i went to that site and came across that article, is it now possible for xbmc linux to have touchscreen support, or there would still be complications just like in the xbox version, i had an idea to have a touchscreen nailed up on the living room wall and have it connected to the home theater reciever and control xbmc from there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The $72 PC...0