Shuffle in Music Library option move?
Does the Shuffle option have to be "buried" in the Now Playing screen rather than on on the main Music screen?
My problem is that when I fire up an album in XBMC and previously shuffle had be turned on (maybe a couple of days back) there is nothing warning me that the album will be shuffled.

Wasn't there a 'Random' button on the main Music screen in previous versions?
(BTW this feature is not mentioned at all in the manual.. will add it after the weekend)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
It can be placed anywhere, yes. It's a global option, though so doesn't apply just to music (also to videos). Perhaps some sort of a infolabel near the album overlay for indication status?

It's currently also on the mini music OSD (START) that isn't mapped by default for remote users.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Quote:Perhaps some sort of a infolabel near the album overlay for indication status?

That would be greatly appreciated, good one..!
Hope to see it. Smile
jmarshall Wrote:Perhaps some sort of a infolabel near the album overlay for indication status?
Skinning issue then?
How about including shuffle as an option on the main music screen?

IMHO it is not as important for videos, as I imagine that most users use it exclusively with music.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shuffle in Music Library option move?0