Mouse clicks and movement
Question 
What do you say about these functions for Kodi?

1. Double click enter /exit full screen (maybe a way to disable it or change speed of the double click).
2. Disable mouse and re-enable it just by clicking it.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2003361

Hope this will help more people.
Cheers for the good work.
1. Horrible idea. Double click should be only replace single click (and be used for significant actions) OR give you two of the single click actions compounded.
2. Click on a disabled mouse? That's a one-hand-clapping idea right there.
(2016-05-02, 00:40)Karnagious Wrote: 1. Horrible idea. Double click should be only replace single click (and be used for significant actions) OR give you two of the single click actions compounded.
2. Click on a disabled mouse? That's a one-hand-clapping idea right there.

Maybe this will make the idea more understandable:
1. Should be good to have something to enable user exit full screen for users without keyboard nearby.

2. So the mouse corsor will not show on the screen, it should be hidden untill the user clicks the mouse and then it will re-appear.
Kodi is designed as media center which you do not have to exit it or switch to exit fullscreen. If you do expect this to work then get a keyboard
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-05-02, 12:07)Martijn Wrote: Kodi is designed as media center which you do not have to exit it or switch to exit fullscreen. If you do expect this to work then get a keyboard

So from what I understand from you , Kodi is a closed system?
Both are already possible via keymaps (except double click speed). I don't think people will go for it as a default map, though. Of course, I like these kinds of ideas, as they actually make mice usable with Kodi.
(2016-05-03, 05:18)Ned Scott Wrote: Both are already possible via keymaps (except double click speed). I don't think people will go for it as a default map, though. Of course, I like these kinds of ideas, as they actually make mice usable with Kodi.

How do you know if users like something, do Kodi make a poll of features or other stuff?
When I say "people" I mean Team Kodi people. I think users would like these ideas :)
(2016-05-07, 22:55)Ned Scott Wrote: When I say "people" I mean Team Kodi people. I think users would like these ideas Smile

I see... Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse clicks and movement0