Android Android TV Box on Panasonic TV - Changing Resolution
Hi
I posted some questions about the new Apple TV and in the end took it back. I've decided to try an Android TV Box. The problem is when it's on and I go in to browser or Google Play it changes resolution automatically and stretches the picture beyond the screen.

Any idea how I can fix this. I think it's more to do with the TV than the box.

My set up is as follows

All connections are through a Samsung Surround receiver.

No TV ariel connected
HDMI 1 - PS4
HDMI 2 - Android Box
D In - Sky

TV is a Panasonic TX-L55ET5B
If it's not an issue within the Kodi program then we can't really help you with it.
(2016-05-01, 22:18)Bwfc0907 Wrote: Hi
I posted some questions about the new Apple TV and in the end took it back. I've decided to try an Android TV Box. The problem is when it's on and I go in to browser or Google Play it changes resolution automatically and stretches the picture beyond the screen.

My set up is as follows

No TV ariel connected
HDMI 1 - PS4
HDMI 2 - Android Box
D In - Sky

Disable the Auto aspect ratio adjustment on your TV (the button on the remote) and set it to a fixed 16:9 for example. For whatever reason, the TV thinks that the bars on top and bottom (below the keyboard) are blank space and adjusts the picture accordingly.

I was getting the same behavior on my Panasonic ST50.
(2016-05-02, 22:07)w00x Wrote:
(2016-05-01, 22:18)Bwfc0907 Wrote: Hi

My set up is as follows

No TV ariel connected
HDMI 1 - PS4
HDMI 2 - Android Box
D In - Sky

Disable the Auto aspect ratio adjustment on your TV (the button on the remote) and set it to a fixed 16:9 for example. For whatever reason, the TV thinks that the bars on top and bottom (below the keyboard) are blank space and adjusts the picture accordingly.

I was getting the same behavior on my Panasonic ST50.

Bingo! Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android TV Box on Panasonic TV - Changing Resolution0