• 6(current)
3D guilib (rotatex and rotatey animation effects like coverflow)?
border="" means that when stretching the image the bits inside the border margin don't stretch only the rest of it
So you want these spaces to be smaller?:
Click image for larger view

/Tomas
yes and damn is that real crappy font or just .jpg compression screwing it up
Ace of base. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Probably bad font, as it's not smooth on my xbox. This screenie do have some bad jpeg artifacts but all I had to work with here at the office was paint.

Here ya go, 16:9 3d Coverview:
3D_CoverView.xml
navanman Wrote:Ace of base. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All your bases are belong to us!
Thumbs Up 
watzen Wrote:Here ya go, 16:9 3d Coverview:
3D_CoverView.xml
VERY LOVELY!

Thanks Cool
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
That looks great, these new animations are incredible
would anybody be interested in trying a fan fold style.

I'm not sure if it's possible.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
or making the covers form a kind of continuous polygon curving away from/towards the screen with the center being the currently highlighted album.

really i think we've only just scratched the surface of whats possible here, xbmc might be the only program who's skins are limited more by the imagination of it's skinners than by the functions in the skinning engine, and I mean that with all due respect to the brilliant imaginations of all concerned Big Grin
watzen Wrote:Probably bad font, as it's not smooth on my xbox. This screenie do have some bad jpeg artifacts but all I had to work with here at the office was paint.

Here ya go, 16:9 3d Coverview:
3D_CoverView.xml

I just added this to the main svn for 16x9 with 2 small modifications
Imade the cover aspectratio keep again instead of stretching it
And I extended the fade time for the side ones since 16x9 has more space before it hits the side menu

So Thanks for saving me some work
P.S. So Look for your name in the changelog
Thanks Watzen much appreciated... Wink
no problem. kinda slow here at the office during vacations...
Hello - That/This is a really cool development!

I use my XBMC (as most) as my complete media center and I love the PMIII skin. However I think that there is room (pun) to utilise more of the screen for one of the 'view' options. I am currently using the 'Screensaver' mode in the 'None' mode to achieve a 'Full Screen' view. I have modded MusicVisualization.xml to show a larger album cover etc.

What I think would be good is the whole '3D_coverview' as a full screen view option. i.e Left hand menu and top graphics dissapear (possibly brought back with a button) and only the grey bg fills the screen. The bottle left Album would go as well (double up anyway). In this case Album covers could be made larger too. Probably the same size as the current Album view.

I initially thought a 'Album/Jukebox' visualization could be a go but??

Finally: I notice that in Party Mode, the 3d COverview ans ALbum views change as the songs change however when in just 'Now Playing' with other selected files they do not change. (just the cover in the bottom left).

sorry to ramble but I think the fullscreen Album scroll/3D Cover flow/view would be awesome for all those with widescreen (16x9) views.

J
Hi all,

i´m designer of mediaportal.

I must say you have done a great work here with the coverflow stuff.
Looks absolute amazing !

..would be great if it give a solution to add that animationstuff also to MP.

Do you think there is a way to add it also to mp code ?

Greetings Harley Smile

btw: if you will have the thumbstyle i have made for the Xface skin, i can send you the xml and the gfx i have done. It should work also in XBMC.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D guilib (rotatex and rotatey animation effects like coverflow)?0