KODI JARVIS 16.1 UPDATE
Hi,
I am a new user of kodi. Just today I installed kodi onto my Windows Vista PC to watch the football match, but unfortunately the screen kept flickering, so there was no picture but there was sound.
I then installed the 16.0 version which is the slightly older version, and the video was working fine, but it said to update to 16.1.

Could anyone please try to help me find a solution.
Thanks
Yes. Get a cable subscription
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-05-03, 23:20)bry- Wrote: Yes. Get a cable subscription

What do you mean by that?
Could you please explain further?

Thanks
(2016-05-03, 23:24)Shafeeq Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 23:20)bry- Wrote: Yes. Get a cable subscription

What do you mean by that?
Could you please explain further?

Thanks

Just another useless post from someone when a thread is made about a legit issue in Kodi. That's what that meant. A Jarvis issue I noticed had a similar problem (useless posts), even a not very helpful post from a developer. Interesting, the laptop I use is working fine in Linux (not a hardware failure, obviously) while showing a problem in Windows. There's a tooltip rending issue that has been around since 15.x time (maybe earlier), but it likely won't be fixed during 17.0 development.

In essence, accept Kodi as it is, bugs and all, or use something else. That's the attitude of users and developers.
How about a useful debug log (wiki) then.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI JARVIS 16.1 UPDATE0