Better Web Skin for Pocket PC?
Question 
I've tried the current Pocket PC web skin but it seems half finished as it only seems to allow you to play a single song. There is no way to add to the queue like in the full web server version.

Anyone know of a better Pocket PC version that allows you to queue up your music?

Cheers
I've decided to bite the bullet and try my hand at updating this...

I've now got playlists working on the PPC but it's a bit ugly at the moment. Some things seem to work weird at the moment but I want to get them working right so I'll just have to keep on it.

Does anyone know a list of commands I can send to xbmcForm ?
Well I've got the code working reasonable now... got playlists with add to and remove from list on my PPC.

One thing that I think is a prob with the webserver is that if you select an entry in the playlist it plays that song then goes back to the first song in the list instead of proceeding from where you selected.

Tomorrow's job is to pretty the skin up.
Big Grin 
Oh dear... an all nighter... heh

Well I've managed to fudge the code so that selecting a song in the playlist actually plays that song and then will move to the next song after it. It even indicates which song is playing.

Well... time for bed said zebedee... err... hold on... I've been coding all night IN my bed... heh

Last thing... whoever wrote the HTTPAPI .... THANK YOU MUCHLY!!!! Thank you JMarshall for pointing me in the right direction.

Once I've got this skin finished (namely optimised code and prettyfied) I'll post it here...
Any progress on this project? Would love to see it happen!
This would be a fantastic application. If I were half decent at creating this kind of stuff, I would devote myself to it. To have this running seamlessly would be great.
Once you have this working let me know. I'd be happy to port it over to the PSP. (The web remote app for the psp doesn't work with WPA)
any update on this? if you're looking for guinea pigs for testing.............. Big Grin
Rainbow 
Yep any update? sounds like the project was going great. Also sounds like there's a good number of us with pocket pcs eger to see this working.

An update to the PSP script would also be good. Though one or two of the IR remote controllers are pretty good for the PSP it's not quite the same as a fully featured playlist editor Wink
The next best thing would be mobileXBMC.

You can find it under the Other page at this site http://www.mofle.net.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Better Web Skin for Pocket PC?0