Thanks so much for the new skin code JMarshall recently added!!!
Thanks so much for coding in all those pretty little goodies the past couple days. I just checked out the bouncing effect just added in the PM3 skin, using advantage of that one, and it looks nice. Can't wait to mess with the others to see how they look!!!
Wow!!! Just at times when you think you might be running out of idea's (us, not meaning your team.) to add, you guys add cool things like this adding to the excitement like the day you added the 1st animation effects, or added the 1st changes that REALLY made the differences between XBMP and XBMC!!! It just amazes me how great a program like XBMC is. I voted for almost all categories in 'BEST' for the awards this year!!! I hope it gets it. I only play games once a month, sometimes more, and all the rest is solely using Xbox for XBMC. That's saying a lot!!!!! And for free yet too!!!

THANKS TO ALL YOUR TEAM ALL THESE YEARS FOR GIVING US 'XBMC'
You and your team's work NEVER goes unrecognized, and appreciated!!!! So glad to know it is always going to continue with linux (and hopefully furthering the dev'p with windows.) even long after xbox1's are gone!!!
the nice "bumping effects" was coded by d4rk, then backported to xbox branch by Jmarshall Smile
credit where credit is due is my motto.

yep we don't plan to abandon XBMC anytime soon
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Indeed. Well said.

Please don't take my (and alot of others) lack of gratitude in the forums as a sign of unappreciation. Often I find it hard to leave xbmc in order to use the computer... My computer is used mostly for checking for updates to the great program.

Nick

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thanks so much for the new skin code JMarshall recently added!!!0