Mayhem III changes
Ok, so I updated my XBMC today and I noticed that the skin changed. When I press the dialogsubmenu button a panel slides from the side. Also, the scrip button is beside between filemanager and settings. Also the shutdown toolbar hs favorites which I dont want.

After that I replaced home.xml with my old one, added submenudialog, and replaced submenu button on pal and pal 16x9. I thought I had restored it to how it was before but now the submenudialog doesnt have a background.... How can fix it?
The background image is probably no longer in SVN. You'll need to grab it from an old version and dump it in media/

IMO you should just get used to the change - it can do all it used to do, and much, much more.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

well I fixed everything except the background for the menu that pops out when you click the blue arrow.... I only see the texture, blue, and red in media.
In other words it looks exactly how it was with the exception of the submenu which has no background.
How can I edit my Posts?

anyway which .xml is responsible for how the submenu looks?
you can't edit your posts, and I moved this since the subforum you posted in is for new skin development, not support questions
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mayhem III changes0